Mason Co./Pendleton Region 10 Semi-Finals 3/5/11

Which team will make the finals?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will make the finals?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pendleton and Mason both have gotten hot at the right time. Wildcats have won 5 straight including the big comeback in the 38th final; Royals 7 in a row with nice wins over Henry Clay, Bryan Station, Brossart and Campbell County; allowing just under 43 ppg during that stretch.

Had forgotten that Mason County beat Pendleton waaaay back in the 1st game of the year in December. They won that game by 25, but it doesn't take a genius to realize that Pendleton is playing a lot better right now and so are the Royals.

Royals "should" win by 10 or more, thankfully the players are now well aware of the fight this team has and that won't quit under any circumstances.

Pendleton and Mason meet in the semifinals for the second straight year. Coach Simms and the Wildcats will be the home team, wonder what bench they will choose? My prediction will be they will slide down towards the lobby and avoid the Mason cheering section if they are not moved.

Pendleton and Mason meet in the semifinals for the second straight year. Coach Simms and the Wildcats will be the home team, wonder what bench they will choose? My prediction will be they will slide down towards the lobby and avoid the Mason cheering section if they are not moved.

I think they would be able to if they want.

I think the PC fans should get to sit on the scorers side of the gym and Mason on the visitors side if PC is the home team.

I think the PC fans should get to sit on the scorers side of the gym and Mason on the visitors side if PC is the home team.

The only way that would work out is if they moved the Mason cheering section to the other side. This didn't happen last year.

This whole where fans sit thing is getting really old. Should the opposing teams student section sit behind the other teams bench, absolutly not, and that needs to be corrected but other than that what makes the difference which side the fans sit on. The gym is symetrical and equal on both sides. I don't think which side of the gym the fans sit on is going to effect the outcome of the game. I enjoyed the games last night and sat on the Montgomery Co/Campbell County side of the gym and I can assure you Mason did not make any extra threes or get any steals because of where I was sitting.

Get your popcorn ready for the fan show down before the game even starts! Pendleton will in fact be taking the "away" bench even though they are slated as the home team. But you better believe the rowdy crowd from Flamouth will be there well in advance and try to stake their claim on the home side stands. Fred Hester said at the region draw that as tournament director he wasn't going to ask Mason fans to switch sides (that question was raised from the Clark Co staff), but if PC fans get there early enough and claim all the seats he can't ask them to move either. Wasn't really impressed with Mason's fan support last night, Pendleton brought the house with the whole lower and upper side downing red & black.