ATF Allowes Guns To Mexican Cartels

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
It's almost like the anti-Obama crowd are feeling guilty they agreed with/supported Obama for about 36 hours and now they've all swung violently back to the right. :lol:
I'm pretty sure Agent Terry's family doesn't see any humor in the white house giving the Mexicans the weapon that killed him...

I'm pretty sure Agent Terry's family doesn't see any humor in the white house giving the Mexicans the weapon that killed him...

How do you make that statement with a straight face?

That's one big jump in logic there.

That's like saying "I'm sure the family of (insert US soldier killed in Iraq here) is upset that the HWB or Ronald Reagan White House gave them the weapon that killed their son."

Seems like Holder is the political target for this. Someone has to take the fall and it seems the lower echelon people were not good political sacrificial lambs for the US House Repubs. Had the House remained Democratic someone would have been fired and this swept under rug.

All the arm waiving about the US being the arms supplier to the cartels...and it was our own government - 1,500 guns is what I saw somewhere. This is was not a 'little' sting operation.

Here it is:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2011-03-04-arizona-gun-runner_N.htm

From above:

"The newly released ATF documents make it clear the bureau sought to overcome such criticism by allowing firearm smugglers to make purchases in Arizona so they could be traced to bigger fish south of the border. In a case known as Operation Fast and Furious, gun dealers were encouraged to make sales to known traffickers who were sometimes wiretapped and under surveillance. Scores of transactions occurred involving more than 1,500 guns."

• 1 month later...