Lewis County 62 Bath County 59

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Darn I was hoping to see Bath County get destroyed tomorrow night by Elliott County. Too bad especially after Hicks was quoted in the Daily as saying Elliott could win a best of five series but I like our chances in a one game free for all. I hate to say it but Coach Hicks if you can't get past Lewis County you definitely aren't going to make it anywhere near Elliott.

Great win for the Lions! I don't know why for the life of me Bath sat back in a 2-3 zone for 3 1/2 quarters. When they match up well with Lewis. Plus the Smith kid had a bum ankle. To me Bath's game plan played right into Lewis hands. They made a great run when they come down and started putting pressure on the Lions. Also I don't know why Coach Hicks called two of his time outs after Bath shot FT's. He could of used one of those the last 10 seconds.IMO

Mr. March still getting it done. Keep overachieving, Lewis co fans our proud no matter the outcome. Players, keep believing!!

There is a reason he is called Mr. March. He keeps proving he deserves the name!