Greenup County 34 Rowan County 12

Old Warrior

Congrats to GCHS on the win. :thumb: I guess that we will see you next week at our place. :thumb:

Old warrior and tribe will be there, with the rest of the Greenup County nation. But seriously, I can not wait, always good to come up there and play, always a great crowd, and a good football atmosphere. Hope the injured players you have and the one that got injured for us last night are able to play. Also we will get to see a couple of good kickers.

How is the Manhan kid for GC playing????

Mahan played very well last night on both sides of the ball, had a nice interception and return last night that set up a touchdown, still learning the offense, playing tightend now and blocking very good, also does a nice job punting the football also, soon as he get's a handle on the offense, watch out.

Not suprised here. I think Greenup has a good chance in their distrct.

Thanks FBALL, we are finally getting a hold on the new offense, the addition of Mahan, Newberry, Reed, and Evans, has gave us more depth, plus those are good players, Mahan had a inter ception and very nice return to set up a td. His punting is a weapon also, Newberry had 3 sacks and was in alot of tackles. Reed had 6 extra pts. and Evans was in on alot of tackles last night at Rowan County. The line has really stepped up their play and have got alot more physical and together. Question, do you think there should be a county championship, since you have started playing Raceland, or still continue the backyard brawl?

I have to commend your caoching staff for making the correct player adjustments as well. I thougt the they did a great job of reviewing last week`s game & getting things sewed up a little tighter as a team with the changes that they made.Your line did do a good job on both sides, Craft had more time to make his reads & took care of the football this week. I felt bad for the player`s @ Rowan for them it has to be another dissappointing Sat. morning. They do have a lot of good players that don`t quit the entire game. I think when the running back # 2 went out late in the first quarter it really limited them on offense . I think he is there most productive all purpose player on offense. Looks to me that they have several players out of position. Your guys did do a good job as a team & congratulations on the win.