Lawrence County 29 Boyd County 26

UKBLUE1964

Coty Roberts scored the go ahead TD with under 4 minutes to play. And thanks to my brother who was at the game for giving me updates while I was at a Homecoming game here in Ohio.

He said Boyd pretty much had their thru the air against LC, but LC stopped them when they needed too.

Way to go Dawgs!!

Congrats Bulldogs on a solid district win. Was a close one like many people thought it would be, but just as in many cases, playmakers make plays that give their teams wins and Cody Roberts was that for LC. IMO this, even though early in the season, decided the district championship. Good luck Boyd next week.

Thank you for giving us some love, I think our team is coming together as a whole now, we have added a few new wrinkles to the team, with a few new players, that did not play against the Devils. A win is just what the doctor ordered. What do you think about this ,since you all play Raceland now, instead of a backyard brawl, having a tri-county championship, where all 3 Greenup County teams play for a championship? Your thoughts please.