Lewis 'smug and condescending'

And it begins

• On the players saying some negative publicity will be good for them:

"I'm not worried about what kind of publicity we get. If you look at the difference between the headlines of our area and the headlines (in Cleveland), you would think they had shut us out. That's the difference a few points make. We take our medicine and move forward."

Speaking of taking your medicine, you may want a spoonful of sugar to help, Marvin...

From what I heard in the interview, it was all crap. The man never says anything. I'd have settled for "we were unprepared" "overlooked Cleveland" "played badly", anything! I'm really starting to have my doubts about Marvin. I think he's taken them as far as he can. I think we need someone like Randy Shannon for this bunch.

I dont know what people expect from this man.

Some one name me a replacement for him then.....

Playoffs...They are one of the more talented teams in the NFL, anything short of the playoffs now is a big disappointment...

Pete Carroll

Bill Cowher

I cant think of his name, but the Redskinds offensive coordinator

Jimmy Johnson

Im sure there are also come other coaches who we could try to get to replace him...But seriously he needs to do something this year now. He is a defensive coach and has done NOTHING with the defense since he has been here. The offense is good because Palmer feel into his lap to start his coaching career here, and he did a good job of keep Bob Bratkowski at the time to run the offense...This team would be a good offensive team with any coach, but apparently he has not done the right thing with this defense, and if that is the reason why we miss the playoffs again, then yeah it would be very realistic for him to be gone...

I agree, Marvin needs to address the media professionally and stop the coachspeak. Get mad, call out your Defense!!!! Challenge them this week, dont accept mediocrity and give excuses like they did their own thing. Well once you notice that they were doing their own thing, take their butt out of the game and put someone in that will not do their own thing.

its called Accountability. The offense had to bail them out every freakin drive, Glen Holt's brains are scrambled today and CP threw 6 TD's for NOT.

Get a grip Marvin or take your show elsewhere when the contract runs out. JMO.

I agree, Marvin needs to address the media professionally and stop the coachspeak. Get mad, call out your Defense!!!! Challenge them this week, dont accept mediocrity and give excuses like they did their own thing. Well once you notice that they were doing their own thing, take their butt out of the game and put someone in that will not do their own thing.

its called Accountability. The offense had to bail them out every freakin drive, Glen Holt's brains are scrambled today and CP threw 6 TD's for NOT.

Get a grip Marvin or take your show elsewhere when the contract runs out. JMO.

and the lack of defense from a supposed defensive guru is not a one game anamoly. It has been a consistent issue for most if not all of his reign.

and the lack of defense from a supposed defensive guru is not a one game anamoly. It has been a consistent issue for most if not all of his reign.

He is too afraid of stepping on Chucky's toes. I say, fire his Butt, call the Defense the rest of the year and be done with it.

Brian bilick had the nads to fire his Offens. Cord and call them, they went to the playoffs.

He is too afraid of stepping on Chucky's toes. I say, fire his Butt, call the Defense the rest of the year and be done with it.

Brian bilick had the nads to fire his Offens. Cord and call them, they went to the playoffs.

Marvin can call whatever he wants. However, he has nowhere near what he had in Baltimore.

The only problem with calling his own D is he is then directly responsible, you gotta keep the scapegoat around until the end of the season. I would can the special teams coach though.