Bullitt East vs. Marion County

mh2365

Who wins  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Bullitt East
    • Marion County

Don't know very much about Marion other than there coach has been critical of the BE program on several occasions. They are 4-0 against weak competition so I will go with

BE 40 Marion 14

Marion's competition is not other-worldly but it is not weak. I have seen them play, they are very tough, and if B.E. beats them by 4 TD's as you claim, I will personally buy you a BGP hat of your choice from the BGP store.

Marion 28 B.E. 26

Nice ... like I said I don't know much about them. They claimed to have a great team two years ago (despite being 5-5) and their coach went on the radio and talked about how overrated BE was and the veer was easy to stop and we rolled them 62-18.

If Marion beats BE ... I won't be negative toward Boyle County for the rest of the football season. (since you are putting up something LOL)

Nice ... like I said I don't know much about them. They claimed to have a great team two years ago (despite being 5-5) and their coach went on the radio and talked about how overrated BE was and the veer was easy to stop and we rolled them 62-18.

If Marion beats BE ... I won't be negative toward Boyle County for the rest of the football season. (since you are putting up something LOL)

Now, I don't want to take everything you have . . . :cool:

Marion County seems to be pretty fired up to face BE. Hope BE can manage the same desire against a team we pasted last time we met. They are expecting their biggest crowd. BE will need to come out fast to take the crowd out of the game.

They are 4-0 against weak competition so I will go with

BE 40 Marion 14

I like Marion County in this game. A 27-13 win at Harrison County (only loss) is not weak by any means. I think that you are under estimating this Knight football team.

Thanks

I like Marion County in this game. A 27-13 win at Harrison County (only loss) is not weak by any means. I think that you are under estimating this Knight football team.

Thanks

Honestly the ribbing on Boyle County is meant in jest .. if you notice no where do I talk about any of the kids on the team nor Coach Purdue who I think, given time, will be a fine coach.

More or less I'm poking fun at the fans that have this since of entitlement that they should still be ranked despite being 0-4 (soon to be 0-5). The rankings should be based on how teams are doing this year, yet 0-4 BC is ahead of 4-0 Marion County. FWIW BE shouldn't be #3 because they are 2-2 (despite both loses being by 1 point)

It seems they are given too much credit for past accomplishments. I'm a ND homer and it would be like me arguing that 0-3 ND should be in the top 25 despite their putrid showing because 1) the are the second winningest team of all time and 2) their schedule has been tough.

Honestly the ribbing on Boyle County is meant in jest .. if you notice no where do I talk about any of the kids on the team nor Coach Purdue who I think, given time, will be a fine coach.

More or less I'm poking fun at the fans that have this since of entitlement that they should still be ranked despite being 0-4 (soon to be 0-5). The rankings should be based on how teams are doing this year, yet 0-4 BC is ahead of 4-0 Marion County. FWIW BE shouldn't be #3 because they are 2-2 (despite both loses being by 1 point)

It seems they are given too much credit for past accomplishments. I'm a ND homer and it would be like me arguing that 0-3 ND should be in the top 25 despite their putrid showing because 1) the are the second winningest team of all time and 2) their schedule has been tough.

I haven't seen or herd of any Boyle fans that said Boyle should still be ranked despite being 0-4 (soon to be 0-5). The Boyle fans have no say so on who is ranked and where they are ranked. If you have a problem with Boyle's ranking take it up with the people that make those decisions.

we let me rephrase that .. Boyle County fans defending it and claiming that it is only because of a "tough schedule" that they are 0-4.

While I agree your schedule is tough, at some point you have to win games. Plus any good 4A team should be any good 2A team. You guys didn't.

Good luck tonight you have a tough game. Win and I no longer have a leg to stand on LOL.

Bullitt East got their secong "L" due to a silly in what should be a special teams situation. Faked a punt in a rediculous spot against Woodford and went for 2 at the end of regulation against Marion instead kicking a p.a.t. As I said earlier in the year, this is not their old district where they can get away with that type of football.

Great job to Marion Co. who is 5-0. The game against North Bullitt is now huge. The winner puts themself in a much better position as far as first round opponent and second round home game.

Yeah it wasn't a great call. I think if it hadn't been a district game then the call was fine. Of course there was another reason we went for it. I'm willing to make a prediction right now that if/when we play Marion in the playoffs we will beat them by at least two touchdowns.

The main thing we have to quit doing is coming out flat. Two out of our three loses we have gotten down 14-0 right off the bat.