UL Player "Greeting" UK Fans

Cdirty107

Found this getting some attention on the other boards, thought I'd see what everyone else thought. The UL player (78) is Breno Giacomini. While it probably wasn't the smartest thing to do, I can't imagine what was coming out of the UK fans mouths. I was up in Lexington all day and it was getting pretty nasty between both fan bases. Saw a couple fights between students, but the atmosphere overall was just wild. Guess it wouldn't be a rivalry without it.

gallery?Site=B2&Date=20070915&Category=MULTIMEDIA0402&ArtNo=709150814&Ref=PH&Params=Itemnr=3

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Is that Kragthorpe in the red hat?

I couldn't tell other than Coach K had red hat as well on during the game.

"not indisputable video evidence to determine that it was in fact, coach K":D :lol:

Should that have been the U.L. coach then it shows he is about as classless as the player.

I couldn't tell other than Coach K had red hat as well on during the game.

"not indisputable video evidence to determine that it was in fact, coach K":D :lol:

Should that have been the U.L. coach then it shows he is about as classless as the player.

:lol:

Not necessarily. If it was in fact Kragthorpe a still picture does nothing to make him look bad, we have no idea what could have been going on there.