Boyd Co. Vs Lawrence Co.

Dad of a DAWG

Who wins?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Lets here it which one of these teams is going to step up and take control of this wide open District . Both are hungry for the first win of the season and with that win they will be in the drivers seat . LC has shown signs of improvements in each game Mr. Tim Hays got to play in his first game of the season this past week and he showed why we all wished he had been playing all along his presents was know friday night he really helped on both sides of the ball . As for Boyd they have shown that they can play with the big boys in the area but have came up sort in each game . I think it will come down to who wants it the most . I know they both have to be wanting it real bad I look for a very good game in Louisa this Friday at the Dawg Pound.:flame:

To me this game sets the trend for this district. However wins is probably going to be the #1 seed come playoff time. With this one at LC, Ill like the Bulldogs chances in this one. Both teams have played tough non-district schedules, which is why they are still looking for their first W. But I think LC's was a little tougher. Depending on which Boyd Co. team shows up will depend on whether or not they can win this ballgame, but I think the LC fans and the players are ready for this one to get the season turned around. My prediction:

Lawrence Co.: 28

Boyd Co.: 20

Boyd County (0-4)

East Carter (2-2) 7 Boyd County 0

Russell (4-0) 29 Boyd County 20

Breathitt County (4-0) 34 Boyd County 14

Pike County Central (3-1) 33 Boyd County 14

Lawrence County (0-4)

Coal Grove, OH (3-1) 28 Lawrence County 20

Belfry (4-0) 51 Lawrence County 20

Sheldon Clark (4-0) 20 Lawrence County 0

Prestonsburg (3-1) 42 Lawrence County 12

This is like the HS version of Notre Dame vs. Michigan....

Both teams have a ton of questions they need answered... but, losing to Pike Central by 19 this week is alot worse than losing to Sheldon Clark by 20 last week.

LC 28

BC 22

I have to agree. I thnk that LC will end up the Michigan this week and pull out a win. BC will still be winless after this week.

I hope this is our break through week. We need to play a good solid mistake free game. I think Boone is ready to show everyone why he is the quarterback. I thought the coaches mixed it up well against Pburg. We need to make the tackles on defense. Don't give up the big plays. I know it sounds like a cliche, but our guys really need to get fired up. Someone needs to step up and be the leader of this team. As a fan, and supporter I feel the boys owe us their best effort, don't lay down if the team scores on you. If we should lose this game things will get ugly in Louisa.