MTV's Video Awards

Jesse James

So far, at least two performances have been completely lip-synched. I thought the music industry had progressed beyond the days of lip-synching, but it definitely made a re-emergence tonight. Chris Brown's dancing was great, but I don't know if he even uttered a single word during his dance routine. As for Brittany, well...I don't foresee this helping to propel her much desired comeback. It appeared as if a lot of the people in the audience had an "Are you serious?" kind of expression on their faces as she was "performing". I was right along with them.

Also, I definitely DO NOT like the new format of going to different party rooms for footage either. Seems like every time they went to a new room, groups were singing little known songs of of their albums. Wish they would just stick to the hits.

I bet Britney pounded a pack of Joe Camels after that display. I have to ask, who would buy that garbage? I also have to say that at one point she was smoking hot, as a mother of two she still isn't bad but to come on stage wearing nothing more than a bra and panties, looking like that is a disgrace. The music of today is a complete joke.