Graves County 36 Marshall County 34

Toothpick

Graves trailed all game but put together the winning drive that ended with a 8 yard TD pass to Towery with 14 seconds to go. 2 4th down conversions kept the final drive alive

Graves scored 2 TD's in the final 4 minutes of the game for the come from behind thrilling win

Graves County moves to 3-0 as they defeat their district rivals as Towery caught the winning touchdown with 14.9 seconds left in the game. The Marshals red zone defense limited the Eagles to two field goals in crucial stands earlier in the game but Graves County, who had never lead in the game, comes up big in their final drive.

Do you really think that Mayfield is better than MC, PT, and/or Ft. Campbell? Maybe competitive but I don't know about "tougher". They may play GC tougher b/c it is a rival game and all the hoopla that comes with it. I don't know that Mayfield is 3 and 0 playing GC's schedule but I guess we will find out Friday at about 9:30

I think the verdict is still out on this years Mayfield team, for me. The Mayfield-Graves game should be a doozy and Mayfields' offense seems to really be clicking as well as the defense. The big advantage for Mayfield this year is their speed, it seems like everybody can take the ball and run with it. I think Mayfield lines up well with PT and Ft. Campbell but Graves could give them a tougher time due to their size. But I do believe that this years Mayfield team so far makes less mistakes and mistakes really messed Mayfield up last year. Thats one of the big reasons that I think the verdict is still out on Mayfield, we shall see.

Also, it seems like Graves stepped up their defense in this Game, what do you guys think?

Do you really think that Mayfield is better than MC, PT, and/or Ft. Campbell? Maybe competitive but I don't know about "tougher". They may play GC tougher b/c it is a rival game and all the hoopla that comes with it. I don't know that Mayfield is 3 and 0 playing GC's schedule but I guess we will find out Friday at about 9:30

I do...I have seen all three teams play including Graves County and IMHO feel like Mayfield is better than the three teams that Graves has played so far this season when you look at all three phases of the game. I am not saying that Mayfield is a lot better than those three teams...just better. Now whether that translates into a win this Friday night is yet to be seen as it is a rivalry game and anything goes in those...but as far as from what I have personally seen Mayfield will be the best team that Graves has played so far this season...and likewise Graves will be the best team that Mayfield has seen by quite a bit so far during this season. Should be a fun matchup Graves power running game against Mayfield's speedy defense...and Graves County's defense against Mayfield's array of skill position players on offense. Could come down to the kicking game which I would have to give Mayfield the slight edge with McNutt and his experience over a very good kicker in Sims for Graves County.

Mayfields size could be there downfall in this one...Graves is very big in the trenches and they possess good speed at LB and DB...There offense has several weapons that will give the Cardinals some trouble. I do think Mayfield is in the same league with Ft Campbell, PTilghman and Marshall, but, I wouldn't call them better at this point in the season...I think the fact that Graves has already been in with 3 tough teams will have them more prepared for the game..I think Graves will take this one by a couple of scores, but, it may be a different story 3-4 more weeks into the season...