Williamsburg 59 Clinton Co. 8

WHS RYMO #10

Williamsburg ends up with over 500 yards total Offense. Another good game from Ryan Moses at the QB slot. Aaron Brock is turning into a huge reciever for the Jackets, and Dusty Brown is as tough as they come. It was very nice to see Jordan "Sunshine" Huelett return from injury at the LB slot on D. The youthful Jacket defenders come up big tonight, Andrew Root causes a fumble and recovers, Cody Perkins makes a few plays behind the line, and Sunshine, Jake Moses, and Garret Phillips look much better at LB. The Jackets d is still very average at d-end, and must improve there for the d to continue to get better. Clinton's best plays were toss sweeps, so the Jackets have to get better on the edges! Overall though a very good Aluni Bowl for the Jackets.

A few stats:

Team Passing: 312yds.

Team Rushing: 343yds.

Total: 655

Indiv.

Ryan Moses 15-23 305yds. passing 5TD / 65 yds. rushing TD

Will Moses 126 yds. rushing 2TD

Jake Moses 116 yds. rushing TD

Aaron Brock 201 rec. yds. 3TD

Dusty Brown approx. 85 yds. 2TD

A very good game for WHS.

A few stats:

Indiv.

I may be wrong on this but doesn't this give Ryan Moses over 800 yards passing and Aaron brock over 400 yards receiving in 3 games? Wonder where each stands in state ratings. I wouldn't be surprised if each is in the top 3 at least in clas a in their respective catagories.

A few stats:

Indiv.

I may be wrong on this but doesn't this give Ryan Moses over 800 yards passing and Aaron Brock over 400 yards receiving in 3 games? Wonder where each stands in state ratings. I wouldn't be surprised if each is in the top 3 at least in clas a in their respective catagories.

Williamsburg ends up with over 500 yards total Offense. Another good game from Ryan Moses at the QB slot. Aaron Brock is turning into a huge reciever for the Jackets, and Dusty Brown is as tough as they come. It was very nice to see Jordan "Sunshine" Huelett return from injury at the LB slot on D. The youthful Jacket defenders come up big tonight, Andrew Root causes a fumble and recovers, Cody Perkins makes a few plays behind the line, and Sunshine, Jake Moses, and Garret Phillips look much better at LB. The Jackets d is still very average at d-end, and must improve there for the d to continue to get better. Clinton's best plays were toss sweeps, so the Jackets have to get better on the edges! Overall though a very good Aluni Bowl for the Jackets.

There were some other good plays made by some other Jackets as well. Steven Taylor done a fine job as back up quarterback for Ryan as well as Daniel Pettit played through injury to make some good catches.

There were some other good plays made by some other Jackets as well. Steven Taylor done a fine job as back up quarterback for Ryan as well as Daniel Pettit played through injury to make some good catches.

The Lowery kid also played well at safety, and the o-line led by Rollins and Abner showed improvement. I heard the Burg actually had more yards rushing than passing...wonder when the last time that happened? What was Pettit's injury? Heard we were pretty healthy after the game.

I heard the Burg actually had more yards rushing than passing...wonder when the last time that happened? What was Pettit's injury? Heard we were pretty healthy after the game.

I would say the last game coached by Coach Rose, and that has been a while.

The Lowery kid also played well at safety, and the o-line led by Rollins and Abner showed improvement. I heard the Burg actually had more yards rushing than passing...wonder when the last time that happened? What was Pettit's injury? Heard we were pretty healthy after the game.

Chest injury. Deep bruised sternum. Coach Herron had mentioned he was playing with injury in the after game interview with Stan.

And yes the Lowrie kid did look good.