Sheldon Clark 20 Lawrence County 0

tenaciousD

So are you trying to imply that Belfry is 31 points better than SC based on comparison of scores against LC?

I believe you doubted SC last year, how did that turn out when Belfry and SC faced up?:sssh:

Yeah but we had the game until the last little bit.. and we BEAT ourselves.. BTW... Belfry NEVER doubts anyone especially SC... anything can happen on any given night....

Yeah but we had the game until the last little bit.. and we BEAT ourselves.. BTW... Belfry NEVER doubts anyone especially SC... anything can happen on any given night....

I dont know if Belfry beat theirselves or not last year, but they didnt win. All Im trying to say is Morehead State doubted SC way to early last season. Lets not forget Belfry played LC at home last week while SC played LC on the road. They call it home field advantage for a reason.

LC has a lot of problems and the coaching staff knows that. From a LC perspective and not trying to upset anyone but Belfry right now IS 3 -4 TD's better than SC.

Last year after the first game I said that SC would beat Belfry in the regular season and they did. This year Belfry is that much better than SC.

I dont know if Belfry beat theirselves or not last year, but they didnt win. All Im trying to say is Morehead State doubted SC way to early last season. Lets not forget Belfry played LC at home last week while SC played LC on the road. They call it home field advantage for a reason.

Yeah the same as SC had on us last year... the same as we will have on them this year!!! Our coaches or our team never underestimates ANYONE!! Thats the important thing... everyone has an opinion!!

Yeah the same as SC had on us last year... the same as we will have on them this year!!! Our coaches or our team never underestimates ANYONE!! Thats the important thing... everyone has an opinion!!

Honestly, I dont know what either SC or Belfry looks like. I will get to see Belfry later in the season, but their are many games before then. But Im not going to say that based on one game that a team doesnt look that impressive. Belfry doesnt underestimate or overlook anyone, thats why the program has had the success its had. Good luck to both the Pirates(all except that game with JC) and Sheldon Clark on your seasons.

How do you know I doubted SC last year, SC treated Belfry like their super bowl last year and we see where that got them dont we..lol

I don't know how to judge SC because I only saw highlights of them, but I can say that Belfry could have won that game last week against LC by a score of 75 to 0 if they had so wished. They were dominating the game on both sides of the ball and it was 51 to zip after the first drive of the 3rd qtr when Belfry started subbing at will.