Fairview 27 Nicholas Co. 0

eaglefan74

Unfortunately Fairview had three players ejected, which means I do believe that they will not be able to play next week against Raceland a big game for both teams.

The players that was lost for Fairview are key players, including the leader of the defense and the o- line. Nicholas Co. also lost players, I believe two . I just hate to see anything like this in high school sports.

Let's keep in mind Rule #9, when discussing the off field issues.

9. No discussion of ANY criminal behavior (charged or uncharged) in the high school forums. Discussion of adult criminal behavior is permitted in all non-high school forums. However, discussion of criminal behavior by juveniles (anyone under 18) is never permitted anywhere on BGP.

Unfortunately Fairview had three players ejected, which means I do believe that they will not be able to play next week against Raceland a big game for both teams.

The players that was lost for Fairview are key players, including the leader of the defense and the o- line. Nicholas Co. also lost players, I believe two . I just hate to see anything like this in high school sports.

You are correct, they will have to sit out next weeks game.

Nicholas and Fleming had a fight in the preseason.

Is this a trend?

I believe Fairview had only two players ejected, they broke up a fight that the refs stood and watched. :fight:

I believe Fairview had only two players ejected, they broke up a fight that the refs stood and watched. :fight:

In 30 years of watching different sports,this was the worst officiated game I have ever seen.This game was out of control the first quarter of the game and the refs watched and let the game turn into a punching match.

I would call it self defence for the Fairview boys.

^

There is no such thing as self defense in a football game. If you have watched football as long as you say you have, then you well know that 99% of the time the player that makes the second infraction is the one that gets caught and is assessed with the penalty.

Discipline is the only answer.

^

There is no such thing as self defense in a football game. If you have watched football as long as you say you have, then you well know that 99% of the time the player that makes the second infraction is the one that gets caught and is assessed with the penalty.

:thumb: :thumb:

^

Believe what you want.

These officals were the worst I have seen in varity football.

Believe what you want.

These officals were the worst I have seen in varity football.

It is not a matter of believing or disbelieving. That is not what my post read.

The officials may have been bad but that doesn't have anything to do with a player being disciplined. Discipline comes from players being prepared by the coaching staff everyday in practice and then following throught with what they have been taught. It plays an important part of any teams game plan. It is little things like this that makes or breaks a team concept.