Darius Miller will attend......

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mason just got 10 points better - oh how the refs love the UK signees. Scott Co. better watch out - their stud signed with Indiana... :fire:

My Indians just became even bigger underdogs...:cry:

Congrats to Darius, he deserves the opportunity. UK will finally have another in-state player who can help them play late into March!

Was there a press conference announcing this? How did we find out this is official? (I am glad it is, I just wanted to know if it is fact)

No press confrence. Darius being Darius as he wanted to be low key about this.

And to answer your question, we (WFTM) were tipped about the info and called Coach Chris O'Hearn for comments. I got a great interview with Coach O'Hearn part of which will be on our noon news report.

Was there a press conference announcing this? How did we find out this is official? (I am glad it is, I just wanted to know if it is fact)

My source came straight from the high school.Don't know about a formal press conference but they had a little ceremony of some kind,fact!:thumb:

No press confrence. Darius being Darius as he wanted to be low key about this.

And to answer your question, we (WFTM) were tipped about the info and called Coach Chris O'Hearn for comments. I got a great interview with Coach O'Hearn part of which will be on our noon news report.

You da man Philip Hay, Maysville's version of Andy Katz!:thumb:

My source came straight from the high school.Don't know about a formal press conference but they had a little ceremony of some kind,fact!:thumb:

They did announce it over the P.A. and then played the UK fight song, at the High School. Congrats to The whole Miller family and I look forward to seeing him in the future as a UK Wildcat............