Mr. Polarbear leaving Bracken

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IS it true that the best announcer in the 10th region is going to St. Patrick to announce, Cant believe a man can kick the poor ole bears when there on a down season..

I can't imagine Brossart's Coach Schabell is leaving to go to St, Pats?? :D

If the administration at Bracken would treat their announcer a little better he might stay.:thumb:
.. I just seen where the school tax raised 3% maybe that was for him. Maybe Athletic director would step in a maybe help him stay,,, I have to say one thing, I have enjoyed , Mr T at the helm... Well. If he leaves, I dont blame him... Bracken YOU HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR PEOPLE... Or they will go and I dont blame him

.. I just seen where the school tax raised 3% maybe that was for him. Maybe Athletic director would step in a maybe help him stay,,, I have to say one thing, I have enjoyed , Mr T at the helm... Well. If he leaves, I dont blame him... Bracken YOU HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR PEOPLE... Or they will go and I dont blame him

Unless he's married to the AD, afraid he won't get much help on that end.

I think you are right on with that statement.The AD could care less and if it were her husband,it might not matter either.:eek:
. All good things must end, Just be hard seeing him in green colors,,, But guess it isnt no worse seeing him in Florida colors,,, Well , Hope they get the speaker system fixed at St Pat, will not be able to here the "ONE and the BONNNNUS "

IS it true that the best announcer in the 10th region is going to St. Patrick to announce, Cant believe a man can kick the poor ole bears when there on a down season..

Couldn't he also have gone to Pendleton County to announce? He has connections there also.

Wait a minute now. First of all I have no idea who we are talking about but the principal/AD at Bracken I feel is pretty top notch. But that is from an outside observation only. She seems to be able to do a great job.
.. Yes, shes pretty active from what I here and see . Like I said to many irons in the fire,,,One thing about it ,, she gets those heels a clicking on those shoes

Well all good things sometimes come to an end. Mr. Polar Bear (PA) is leaving the program after 13 years to be the voice of the Saints this season.

The Polar Bear timer, of 9 years, also took a job at Augusta and will be a Panther this year.

Neither move was based on dislike from or disrespect for the athletic staff at Bracken County. The athletic staff (coaches, AD, etc...) have always been good to both of these guys and their moves from the program are based on jobs or a change of family situations, not the AD.