John Hardin vs Warren Central

JD Dog

Who will win this game?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this game?

• John Hardin
    • Warren Central

Warren central 35 John Hardin 21. Warren Central has a very solid ball club this year. John Hardin has a lot of talent as well...but they've looked a bit out of sync early on. If this game were played later in the year, I'd say John Hardin.....but its not. :thumb:

Warren central 35 John Hardin 21. Warren Central has a very solid ball club this year. John Hardin has a lot of talent as well...but they've looked a bit out of sync early on. If this game were played later in the year, I'd say John Hardin.....but its not. :thumb:

Warren looked very slow against North Hardin, don't know if they will match up well against John's offensive treats. I do agree that John has not hit full potential yet, but the young QB is making great progress. To his credit playing with in himself.

John 28

Warren 21

Warren looked very slow against North Hardin, don't know if they will match up well against John's offensive treats. I do agree that John has not hit full potential yet, but the young QB is making great progress. To his credit playing with in himself.

John 28

Warren 21

They'll match up better than you think. Meade seemed to be overmatched with a lack of speed, but they're so strong up front, and JH's backs had difficulty getting anything after the 1st quarter. If Warren Central can do the same, speed will be somewhat irrelevant. John will have to play extremely well to win this ballgame. :thumb:

They'll match up better than you think. Meade seemed to be overmatched with a lack of speed, but they're so strong up front, and JH's backs had difficulty getting anything after the 1st quarter. If Warren Central can do the same, speed will be somewhat irrelevant. John will have to play extremely well to win this ballgame. :thumb:

They might match up with the cheerleaders we will be bringing, but I don't think they will match up with the skill position players very well.:D