Frankfort @ Gallatin Co.

CoachBuckett

Who wins?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Gallitan Co. is 2-0 heading into the district match-up. Averaging 28 points a game on offense and only giving up 13 points a game on defense. The are playing at home for the 3rd straight week. Does this give them the advantage?

Frankfort is 1-0 and coming off an open week. Does this open week this early help the Panthers? Frankfort will be with out 3- key starters this week. Do they have enough depth to help pull of the victory in Warsaw?

I don't think it matters if they have Fields or not, they should still win by a pretty decent spread. I will have to say Frankfort 45, Gallatin 26.

I can agree with the score, but to say that Field's presence or lack thereof would not affect the game is incorrect. He is a great QB and one of, if not THE, fastest guy in the state...for him to have little effect on the outcome of the game is...well, just to put it nicely - wrong. ;)

On the other hand, Gallatin has a nice team that may really suprise some people this year.

Frankfort wins big, Gallatin is no Match for Frankfort speed, this year the line for FHS is better than ever so I see FHS winning by 35 +. As for the suspended players I am sure they will be back for County next week.

As long as no further violations occur they should be back.