New England - Maybe Cheated?

  1. #1
    fair or foul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 05
    Posts
    626

    New England - Maybe Cheated?

    Heard on ESPN today that a camera man had his camera and film taken away from him by NFL personnel. He is being accused of stealing defensive signs from the Jets and giving them to the Pats. Think there is anything to this or just some paranoid Jets?
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    The Scribe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 01
    Location
    Somewhere between Possum Trot and Black Gnat
    Posts
    30,613

    I think it's another reason for ESPN to continue with their 'All New England, All the Time' sports coverage. I think the entire city of Bristol would blow up if the Patriots and Red Sox were under .500 in the same year.

  3. #3
    Eagle'01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 06
    Location
    Go Big Blue!!!
    Posts
    454

    Quote Originally Posted by fair or foul
    Heard on ESPN today that a camera man had his camera and film taken away from him by NFL personnel. He is being accused of stealing defensive signs from the Jets and giving them to the Pats. Think there is anything to this or just some paranoid Jets?
    Here's the link from espn.com talking about it.

    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3012989

  4. #4
    sportsfan1977's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 06
    Posts
    1,315

    If this is true they should get Punished big time.

  5. #5
    98NCCalum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 01
    Location
    It's been fun BGP! Be good....
    Posts
    19,155

    And I should win my money back from my bookie!

  6. #6
    goherd96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 02
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    4,412

    Quote Originally Posted by 98NCCalum
    And I should win my money back from my bookie!



    NOW THAT'S FUNNY!!!!!


  7. #7

    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Posts
    2,909

    Why does the most talented team in football have to cheat?

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jan 06
    Location
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power."
    Posts
    3,428

    Not the first time they have been accused, last year the SAME GUY was removed from a stadium for the SAME REASON......

  9. #9
    oldrambler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 06
    Location
    I'm ftom the Other Side of the Tracks ....where your momma warned you about.
    Posts
    38,979

    Quote Originally Posted by The Scribe
    I think it's another reason for ESPN to continue with their 'All New England, All the Time' sports coverage. I think the entire city of Bristol would blow up if the Patriots and Red Sox were under .500 in the same year.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Nov 02
    Location
    Louisville; Mason, OH
    Posts
    41,510

    IT's really not that big a deal....teams know that there are people stealing signs, it's as old as night and day....they need to adjust calls just like everyone else would.

  11. #11
    LRCW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    In God's hands
    Posts
    56,605

    Quote Originally Posted by RockPride
    IT's really not that big a deal....teams know that there are people stealing signs, it's as old as night and day....they need to adjust calls just like everyone else would.

    I disagree. To have a guy watching and trying to steal signs is one thing, but to video their signs is crossing the line IMO.

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Nov 02
    Location
    Louisville; Mason, OH
    Posts
    41,510

    ^ And it very well may be...they will be punished by draft picks...I simply am not worried about it.

  13. #13
    LRCW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    In God's hands
    Posts
    56,605

    Quote Originally Posted by RockPride
    ^ And it very well may be...they will be punished by draft picks...I simply am not worried about it.

    Are you a Patriots fan?

  14. #14
    98NCCalum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 01
    Location
    It's been fun BGP! Be good....
    Posts
    19,155

    There's a reason coaches hold there play cards over there mouths when they talk.

  15. #15
    NobizLikeShowbiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    NKY
    Posts
    3,506

    Quote Originally Posted by 98NCCalum
    There's a reason coaches hold there play cards over there mouths when they talk.
    I agree, you think the Jets would learn by now.

Top