Track The NBA Playoffs

Page 30 of Originally Posted by HammerTime Seriously do you really think that? Yes, the stats show that right now he's an above average shooter from many spots on... 492 comments | 6981 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #436

    Join Date
    Jan 04
    Location
    pikeville
    Posts
    13,078

    Quote Originally Posted by Original Rookie View Post
    Durant > Westbrook
    Absolutely. Westbrook is good and is starting to mold into one of the best PG's in the league but a lot of that has to do with playing with KD IMO. Durant is quite possibly the biggest assassin in the league right now, he is filling it up on a nightly basis. 41 last night I believe in a series clinching game, had most of their points late in the fourth when they were down ten and put them over the top for the W. I have said it numerous times (although not highly debated outside of Cats), Kevin Durant is for real.
    Advertisement

  2. #437
    HammerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
    Posts
    72,259

    His shooting % for shots outside of ones at the rim are all below league average. He is good but lets not forget who the real man on that team is.

  3. #438

    Join Date
    Aug 03
    Location
    Mark "Bo" Pelini was born 6 weeks premature. He designed a blitz to help him escape from his mother's uterus early.
    Posts
    11,984

    Cant wait to watch the Celtics roll the Heat in round 2.

    As for tonight, betting wise Im hoping for a low scoring night as I have all the unders and Hawks/Blazers to win tonight.

  4. #439

    Join Date
    Oct 07
    Location
    Anywhere and everywhere is the residence for Mr. Cats.
    Posts
    12,708

    I am KD's least biggest fan. I'd rather see Kobe get rings for every finger and toe than see Durant get one. Which kind of hurts because I like the Thunder outside of him and their lying owner.

  5. #440
    HammerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
    Posts
    72,259

    Quote Originally Posted by CatsCatsCats View Post
    I am KD's least biggest fan. I'd rather see Kobe get rings for every finger and toe than see Durant get one. Which kind of hurts because I like the Thunder outside of him and their lying owner.
    Why do you hate KD? He is way more likeable than Kobe.

  6. #441

    Join Date
    Oct 07
    Location
    Anywhere and everywhere is the residence for Mr. Cats.
    Posts
    12,708

    Quote Originally Posted by HammerTime View Post
    Why do you hate KD? He is way more likeable than Kobe.
    #1 he got annointed way too early in the NBA for a guy that really is just a scorer IMO. He's a great scorer but he's not above average in any other capacity IMO. I think his niceness is fake. And I think he's soft. He's had two questionable things happen in his career, one of which was just an argument with a teammate as far as getting upset or showing some emotion.

    To be honest I think he's lamer than Kobe ever thought about being, and I think Kobe is about as lame as it gets personality-wise. Where is the edge with KD? He's a cuddly guy, an easy to like guy. Where is the fun in that? At least Kobe has a horrible, killer attitude to combat the fact that he always seems to win and he plays for the Lakers. You get none of that with KD, he's the guy old guys like to watch and say he plays like everyone should. Like Chuck Hayes, Tim Duncan (for a while), John Stockton, and other boring guys he's just lame to me.

    I'll say this I bet the majority of Kobe fans like Durant. And there is nothing wrong with that, I'm not calling those fans lame. Both guys are just lame to me. But to be honest that could be the Kobe & Durant fans I know off-line. I wouldn't call anyone on here lame for liking either because just about everyone on here has a better comeback than "KD led the league in scoring". JMO

  7. #442
    DragonFire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 00
    Location
    Go home and be a family man.
    Posts
    33,264

    Unlike the Spurs, no three pointer to rescue the Magic. The Hawks take it in 6.

  8. #443
    HammerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
    Posts
    72,259

    ^ Same for Lakers.

  9. #444
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #justdoit
    Posts
    89,886

    Quote Originally Posted by CatsCatsCats View Post
    #1 he got annointed way too early in the NBA for a guy that really is just a scorer IMO. He's a great scorer but he's not above average in any other capacity IMO. I think his niceness is fake. And I think he's soft. He's had two questionable things happen in his career, one of which was just an argument with a teammate as far as getting upset or showing some emotion.

    To be honest I think he's lamer than Kobe ever thought about being, and I think Kobe is about as lame as it gets personality-wise. Where is the edge with KD? He's a cuddly guy, an easy to like guy. Where is the fun in that? At least Kobe has a horrible, killer attitude to combat the fact that he always seems to win and he plays for the Lakers. You get none of that with KD, he's the guy old guys like to watch and say he plays like everyone should. Like Chuck Hayes, Tim Duncan (for a while), John Stockton, and other boring guys he's just lame to me.

    I'll say this I bet the majority of Kobe fans like Durant. And there is nothing wrong with that, I'm not calling those fans lame. Both guys are just lame to me. But to be honest that could be the Kobe & Durant fans I know off-line. I wouldn't call anyone on here lame for liking either because just about everyone on here has a better comeback than "KD led the league in scoring". JMO


    You ever call me a Durant fan again and I'll delete you off my Facebook, Son! Word up!!! I despise Kevin Durant. I co-sign everything you said. Except for the Kobe fans liking KD garbage. Can't stand that dude or the Thunder and their ever growing bandwagon. Can't wait to see the Lakers make them circle the wagons.

  10. #445

    Join Date
    Oct 07
    Location
    Anywhere and everywhere is the residence for Mr. Cats.
    Posts
    12,708

    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePride92 View Post
    You ever call me a Durant fan again and I'll delete you off my Facebook, Son! Word up!!! I despise Kevin Durant. I co-sign everything you said. Except for the Kobe fans liking KD garbage. Can't stand that dude or the Thunder and their ever growing bandwagon. Can't wait to see the Lakers make them circle the wagons.
    I thought about adding a disclaimer saying that as far as I knew you weren't a KD fan and I don't think Hammer is either.

    We'll agree KD is lame though. NO edge to him at all. Maybe boring is a better word.

  11. #446

    Join Date
    Jan 04
    Location
    pikeville
    Posts
    13,078

    ^ I can accept that but I think its just the person he is.


    For me, it said a lot when Durant quietly accepted his contract extension with the Thunder when he could have easily held out and left them hostage until the time his contract ran out. He could have also rode out his contract and teamed up with some others on another "super team". He don't talk trash, he isn't all over the place, but he shows up every single night and does what it takes to help his team win games. I can support a guy like that anytime, even if he does have a boring personality.

  12. #447
    HammerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
    Posts
    72,259

    I am neither a fan or a hater of KD. He is humble and seems like a genuine good guy hard not to like him.

  13. #448
    DragonFire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 00
    Location
    Go home and be a family man.
    Posts
    33,264

    Quote Originally Posted by HammerTime View Post
    ^ Same for Lakers.
    It won't come down to a potential three for L.A., that's for sure.

  14. #449
    HammerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
    Posts
    72,259

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonFire View Post
    It won't come down to a potential three for L.A., that's for sure.
    It should have never came down to game 6 either but I think they woke up finally.

  15. #450

    Join Date
    Oct 07
    Location
    Anywhere and everywhere is the residence for Mr. Cats.
    Posts
    12,708

    Quote Originally Posted by dolamite View Post
    ^ I can accept that but I think its just the person he is.


    For me, it said a lot when Durant quietly accepted his contract extension with the Thunder when he could have easily held out and left them hostage until the time his contract ran out. He could have also rode out his contract and teamed up with some others on another "super team". He don't talk trash, he isn't all over the place, but he shows up every single night and does what it takes to help his team win games. I can support a guy like that anytime, even if he does have a boring personality.
    The contract thing is overrated. Every big name guy has signed back with his original team in his 2nd deal. Too much money on the table not to. LeBron did, Melo did, Wade did, all the divas did and it wasn't a big deal. Its not an unprecedented move, I don't know why the NBA acts like it is. Everyone in the history of basketball has done that.

Top