Track the NL Central Champion Reds (Week 3)

Page 8 of Aroldis won't throw maybe this entire series to see if the reason he was throwing 10 mph less that what he usually throws was just fatigue. Advertiseme... 332 comments | 4848 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #106
    spindoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05
    Location
    It's the most wonderful time of the year
    Posts
    55,388

    I have no internet yet at our new house. Gotta catch up here. And I will admit I texted Big Snack about how Voltron needed to get back on steroids after inning one. Oh, and I said he needed a haircut.
    Advertisement

  2. #107

    Join Date
    Mar 05
    Posts
    2,346

    Quote Originally Posted by spindoc View Post
    I have no internet yet at our new house. Gotta catch up here. And I will admit I texted Big Snack about how Voltron needed to get back on steroids after inning one. Oh, and I said he needed a haircut.
    He needs the steriods just to hold his head up with that big chain and all that hair.

  3. #108
    HammerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
    Posts
    72,259

    Quote Originally Posted by spindoc View Post
    I have no internet yet at our new house. Gotta catch up here. And I will admit I texted Big Snack about how Voltron needed to get back on steroids after inning one. Oh, and I said he needed a haircut.
    I agree!!!

  4. #109
    ADopted ADmiral's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Location
    Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Monkey
    Posts
    12,457

    Quote Originally Posted by LRCW View Post
    Thanks AA. I'll take credit for the win.
    Just don't go to be bed if the Reds are winning.

  5. #110
    gametime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 02
    Location
    Big O > Every Wildcat Ever
    Posts
    88,603

    Stubbs 8
    Phillips 4
    Votto 3
    Rolen 5
    Gomes 7
    Hangian 2
    Bruce 9
    Janish 6
    LeCure 1

  6. #111
    LRCW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    In God's hands
    Posts
    56,605

    Quote Originally Posted by gametime View Post
    Stubbs 8
    Phillips 4
    Votto 3
    Rolen 5
    Gomes 7
    Hangian 2
    Bruce 9
    Janish 6
    LeCure 1

    Just for those keeping score at home, Bruce is starting, and the Padres are starting a lefty.

  7. #112
    gametime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 02
    Location
    Big O > Every Wildcat Ever
    Posts
    88,603

    Quote Originally Posted by LRCW View Post
    Just for those keeping score at home, Bruce is starting, and the Padres are starting a lefty.
    3-5 with two doubles in his career against Richard...

  8. #113
    LRCW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    In God's hands
    Posts
    56,605

    Quote Originally Posted by gametime View Post
    3-5 with two doubles in his career against Richard...
    I wasn't saying he shouldn't start against lefties. I agree that he should play against lefties, but others have to realize that Dusty also has to get Heisey playing time, and some of those starts will probably be to rest Bruce against tough lefties.

  9. #114
    gametime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 02
    Location
    Big O > Every Wildcat Ever
    Posts
    88,603

    Quote Originally Posted by LRCW View Post
    I wasn't saying he shouldn't start against lefties. I agree that he should play against lefties, but others have to realize that Dusty also has to get Heisey playing time, and some of those starts will probably be to rest Bruce against tough lefties.
    Just saying it is easier to give him the start when he has good history against said lefty...

  10. #115
    LRCW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    In God's hands
    Posts
    56,605

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Starr View Post
    Anybody read lips?
    Quote Originally Posted by HammerTime View Post
    ^ Did Latos say something to Gomes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Starr View Post
    I don't know if he was talking to Gomes, but I think he was talking about Gomes.

    You gotta love Johnny ,and the attitude he brings to this team.



    johnfayman John Fay



    Gomes did not hear Latos say anything after HR. "I heard he did. That's why I ran by him later. I gave him the opportunity. He declined"

  11. #116
    LRCW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    In God's hands
    Posts
    56,605

    Bailey's pitching line in his rehab start today.

    3 ip, 4 hits, 1 run, 0 walks, 5 Ks. 37 pitches.

  12. #117
    HammerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
    Posts
    72,259

    ^ And no pain, very encouraging.

  13. #118

    Join Date
    Jan 08
    Posts
    9,045

    Was last nights game in HD?

  14. #119

    Join Date
    Jan 08
    Posts
    9,045

    It would be nice if after tonight they're guaranteed a decent road trip that could turn out fantastic.

  15. #120

    Join Date
    Jan 08
    Posts
    9,045

    This isn't meant as a criticism of Dusty just a general statement. I thought Rolen would get more games off than he has so far

Top