Woodford Co./Johnson Central Predictions

Page 5 of Whats everyone's thoughts on this huge district matchup? Advertisement Sep 16, 07, 01:33 PM #2 gold sunrise View Profile View Forum Posts Moderato... 83 comments | 2625 Views | Go to page 1 →

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Woodford Co.

    18 19.15%
  • Johnson Central

    76 80.85%
  1. #61

    Join Date
    Jul 07
    Posts
    126

    Quote Originally Posted by WOFOJP61
    Should be a good game,I will be on the sideline with the football's for Woodford Co.
    Take care of that referee on the sideline!!!!!!!!!!!
    Advertisement

  2. #62
    underarmour's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 06
    Location
    CLICK CLACK - I THINK YOU HEAR US COMING!
    Posts
    1,217

    Quote Originally Posted by WOFOJP61
    Should be a good game,I will be on the sideline with the football's for Woodford Co.
    Just dont get in the way of JC's chain crew... I heard their mean :fight:

  3. #63

    Join Date
    Jul 07
    Posts
    126

    Quote Originally Posted by underarmour
    Just dont get in the way of JC's chain crew... I heard their mean :fight:
    That is probably true, work the chains, headache but BJ is the rocking chair... Does the 15/16th region crews work with the chains back off the sideline?

  4. #64
    underarmour's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 06
    Location
    CLICK CLACK - I THINK YOU HEAR US COMING!
    Posts
    1,217

    Quote Originally Posted by refinstripes
    That is probably true, work the chains, headache but BJ is the rocking chair... Does the 15/16th region crews work with the chains back off the sideline?
    Yes. The chains do come back off the field.
    JC actually does have a great chain crew... And the best part about this season, no mud on the field.

  5. #65

    Join Date
    Jul 07
    Posts
    126

    Quote Originally Posted by underarmour
    Yes. The chains do come back off the field.
    JC actually does have a great chain crew... And the best part about this season, no mud on the field.
    turf? that is great.... Are you an official in the region?

    I have worked with some guys from that region and they do a heck of a job...

  6. #66
    underarmour's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 06
    Location
    CLICK CLACK - I THINK YOU HEAR US COMING!
    Posts
    1,217

    Quote Originally Posted by refinstripes
    turf? that is great.... Are you an official in the region?

    I have worked with some guys from that region and they do a heck of a job...
    Me... referee... never.

  7. #67

    Join Date
    Jul 07
    Posts
    126

    Quote Originally Posted by underarmour
    Me... referee... never.
    lol, smarter than me.... If you ever want to, I am sure we can get you some stripes...

  8. #68
    LRCW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    In God's hands
    Posts
    56,605

    I'll be making the trip down 23 to watch the ballgame tonight. I expect it to be a very good game, but I still see Johnson Central winning by 2 TD's.


    Johnson Central 27

    Woodford Co. 14

  9. #69
    Watusi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 01
    Posts
    37,668

    I am looking forward to this one.

    Big test for Central, but I think they will come out on top.

    Go Eagles.

  10. #70
    Black Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    Touchdown Golden Eagles!
    Posts
    601

    Will be a stiff test for the Golden Eagles tonight.

    Hoping for a win. Will probably be our stoutest matchup so far, especially for our pass defense. The boys will need to look sharper than ever. This game could be crucial for home field advantage in the playoffs.

  11. #71
    Watusi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 01
    Posts
    37,668

    What would be the motivation for playing on Saturday?
    Last edited by STRIKE3; Sep 21, 07 at 10:19 AM. Reason: removed quote

  12. #72
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 03
    Posts
    1,718

    I don't blame them. I wouldn't want to play on Saturday either. Why would Woodford want to play this game on Saturday?
    Last edited by STRIKE3; Sep 21, 07 at 10:19 AM. Reason: removed quote

  13. #73

    Join Date
    Apr 04
    Posts
    72

    I don't know, maybe a 2.5 to 3 hour bus ride.

  14. #74
    Watusi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 01
    Posts
    37,668

    Quote Originally Posted by bucki
    I don't know, maybe a 2.5 to 3 hour bus ride.
    Are you guys seriously saying that the game should be played on Saturday because of the bus ride?

  15. #75

    Join Date
    Apr 04
    Posts
    72

    Absolutely, Especially since school doesn't get out until 3:15.

Top