What is Ashland going to do????

Page 3 of They have started off 0-2 with Ironton and Russell coming up. Looks like they may start 0-4. What are everyones opinion on what you would do if you wer... 60 comments | 2635 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #31

    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Location
    Ashland
    Posts
    1,825

    We may win 2 ball games this year and thats if boyd Co just refuses to play us
    Advertisement

  2. #32

    Join Date
    Oct 01
    Location
    Covington, KY.
    Posts
    485

    Quote Originally Posted by happy ol' dad
    They have started off 0-2 with Ironton and Russell coming up. Looks like they may start 0-4. What are everyones opinion on what you would do if you were the coach????

    Pray

  3. #33

    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Location
    Ashland
    Posts
    1,825

    Quote Originally Posted by BULLDOG51
    Pray
    I have and it has worked yet.....

  4. #34
    Graybeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Ashland
    Posts
    1,882

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeepman
    You are right. Their loyal fans are still here. You know the ones I'm talking about. They will be back once Ashland takes care of Ironton. Just watch.
    I havenít abandoned anybody jeepman. I did however take the holiday weekend off from BGP.

    I also donít think this thread is worthy of much comment. I'll take Chief Smokeís advice and stay out of the Coachesí way and let them work.

    The Tomcats will improve.

  5. #35
    Plato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Location
    Home Sweet Home
    Posts
    5,053

    Quote Originally Posted by happy ol' dad
    They have started off 0-2 with Ironton and Russell coming up. Looks like they may start 0-4. What are everyones opinion on what you would do if you were the coach????

    I would quit reading BGP until I got a W...........

  6. #36

    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Location
    Ashland
    Posts
    1,825

    Quote Originally Posted by Plato
    I would quit reading BGP until I got a W...........
    This could be a very long time though..... I am not trying to put them down, if anything I am trying to motivate them. Seem like there is no emotion at all down there.

  7. #37
    oldrambler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 06
    Location
    I'm ftom the Other Side of the Tracks ....where your momma warned you about.
    Posts
    38,979

    Quote Originally Posted by Graybeard
    I havenít abandoned anybody jeepman. I did however take the holiday weekend off from BGP.

    I also donít think this thread is worthy of much comment. I'll take Chief Smokeís advice and stay out of the Coachesí way and let them work.

    The Tomcats will improve.
    This post and Cheifs Smoke's are the best post on this thread.

  8. #38

    Join Date
    Oct 06
    Posts
    101

    Quote Originally Posted by happy ol' dad
    We may win 2 ball games this year and thats if boyd Co just refuses to play us

    Ashland is young this year, really young. Sure, Ashland has started out with two losses, but they have lost to a couple of really good class "A" teams. Things will pan out for Ashland, Coach Hart is a top notch coach, who could be coaching on the college level, so I think Ashland is very lucky to have him.

    Some of you Ashland fans just need to get off your high horse and let the season play out, if it's a down year, so be it, you learn and move on. The best thing to do is keep the negative thoughts to yourself, I'm guessing a lot of the kids who play for Ashland get on here from time to time, and the last thing they need is another negative comment to knock them down another notch. Show some pride in your team and stop complaining.

    I'm sure if the 'Cats where 2 and 0 you wouldn't be so negative now would you.

    Mike B. :devil:
    Last edited by Ram-T Cat Fan77; Sep 4, 07 at 11:13 AM.

  9. #39

    Join Date
    Apr 03
    Location
    Maysville
    Posts
    2,006

    Maybe Blazer misses one of its former assistants.

  10. #40

    Join Date
    Mar 05
    Location
    Baseball Field, Watching, Teaching and Talking about Baseball
    Posts
    28,689

    Only warning, let's keep the discussion on the topic of Ashland and not each other.

    Take any personal comments to the pm's and not the open forum.

  11. #41

    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Location
    Ashland
    Posts
    1,825

    Quote Originally Posted by Ram-T Cat Fan77
    Ashland is young this year, really young. Sure, Ashland has started out with two losses, but they have lost to a couple of really good class "A" teams. Things will pan out for Ashland, Coach Hart is a top notch coach, who could be coaching on the college level, so I think Ashland is very lucky to have him.

    Some of you Ashland fans just need to get off your high horse and let the season play out, if it's a down year, so be it, you learn and move on. The best thing to do is keep the negative thoughts to yourself, I'm guessing a lot of the kids who play for Ashland get on here from time to time, and the last thing they need is another negative comment to knock them down another notch. Show some pride in your team and stop complaining.

    I'm sure if the 'Cats where 2 and 0 you wouldn't be so negative now would you.

    Mike B. :devil:
    Maybe some of the problem is that Hart is a better college coach than high scholl because thats a big change of pace.

    I said that there is no emotion out there and I will stick to that. If yo uhave been to Ashland games you would notice that there is no Ashland flag to follows the team out and if/when they do score. No coaches that appear to get the kids fired up to play. Been around Ashland sports for a long time and there is alot to fix.

    Think about this Ashland has lost to 2 teams that there overall school enrollments dnt even match the high school of Ashland....

    Again this is a place to where people can voice that opinions and as long as the rules arent broken...

    I wish the tomcats luck ansd will continue to follow them for the next 20 years just like I have the last 20....

  12. #42

    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Location
    Ashland
    Posts
    1,825

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Bilas
    Maybe Blazer misses one of its former assistants.
    Could be very true.....

  13. #43

    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    Flatwoods, Kentucky
    Posts
    1,847

    Quote Originally Posted by Graybeard
    I havenít abandoned anybody jeepman. I did however take the holiday weekend off from BGP.

    I also donít think this thread is worthy of much comment. I'll take Chief Smokeís advice and stay out of the Coachesí way and let them work.

    The Tomcats will improve.
    That would make you a loyal fan.

  14. #44

    Join Date
    Jun 07
    Posts
    44

    Quote Originally Posted by happy ol' dad
    Maybe some of the problem is that Hart is a better college coach than high scholl because thats a big change of pace.

    I said that there is no emotion out there and I will stick to that. If yo uhave been to Ashland games you would notice that there is no Ashland flag to follows the team out and if/when they do score. No coaches that appear to get the kids fired up to play. Been around Ashland sports for a long time and there is alot to fix.

    Think about this Ashland has lost to 2 teams that there overall school enrollments dnt even match the high school of Ashland....

    Again this is a place to where people can voice that opinions and as long as the rules arent broken...

    I wish the tomcats luck ansd will continue to follow them for the next 20 years just like I have the last 20....
    Not sure following a flag out of the locker room means anything in football. That stuff is for the fans, not the team. Games are generally won or lost on Tuesday or Wednesday, barring unusual events. It is always amazing to me that fans think coaches can become bad in the space of a couple games or even a season. Coach Hart has enjoyed a fine reputation as a coach (I'm not from Ashland) and I know firsthand he is a fine coach and person. Leave them alone and cheer for the team.

  15. #45

    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Location
    Ashland
    Posts
    1,825

    Quote Originally Posted by kyball26
    Not sure following a flag out of the locker room means anything in football. That stuff is for the fans, not the team. Games are generally won or lost on Tuesday or Wednesday, barring unusual events. It is always amazing to me that fans think coaches can become bad in the space of a couple games or even a season. Coach Hart has enjoyed a fine reputation as a coach (I'm not from Ashland) and I know firsthand he is a fine coach and person. Leave them alone and cheer for the team.
    When you talk about the team you have to talk about the coach...
    I don't know what Tuesday or Wednesday have to do with anything.
    Last edited by STRIKE3; Sep 4, 07 at 03:18 PM. Reason: removed comment

Top