Trinity vs St. X

View Poll Results: Who wins the Game?

Voters
148. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rocks in Blowout

    14 9.46%
  • Tigers in a close one

    65 43.92%
  • Rocks in a close one

    66 44.59%
  • Tigers in a Blowout

    3 2.03%
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Dec 06
    Posts
    159

    Trinity vs St. X

    The greatest week in High School Football begins for the Rocks and Tigers - Predictions?
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    TonyDanza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 04
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    19,003

    BIG rain storm.....game over after first 10 min...X wins 10 - 0.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Sep 02
    Location
    louisville, KY
    Posts
    330

    I swear... At some time in my Air Force career I am going to work on getting a fly-by for the National Anthem at the beginning of this game. What do you all think... "And the home of the brave"... Two C-130s come zooming by? I think that the attendance at the game is more than enough to warrant such and honor.




  4. #4

    Join Date
    Dec 06
    Posts
    159

    Quote Originally Posted by loady
    I swear... At some time in my Air Force career I am going to work on getting a fly-by for the National Anthem at the beginning of this game. What do you all think... "And the home of the brave"... Two C-130s come zooming by? I think that the attendance at the game is more than enough to warrant such and honor.



    GREAT IDEA - Colonel Skull at PJCS would love it as would both schools I am sure

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Nov 02
    Location
    Louisville; Mason, OH
    Posts
    41,510

    I would love for it....as far as the game goes....my synopsis will come later.

  6. #6
    SuperB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 03
    Posts
    3,119

    Trinity 28
    St. X 14

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jul 07
    Posts
    74

    Trinity will smoke x .

  8. #8
    Shamrock7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 07
    Location
    St. Matthews - Home of the Trinity ROCKS!
    Posts
    198

    If Trinity can get the running game established earley I think that will make the rest of the game easy. I look for Stein and the Dutton twins to have a huge game.

    Trinity rolls over X.

    T 34
    X 20

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Aug 04
    Location
    Louisville- home of the St.Xavier Tigers
    Posts
    5,040

    Quote Originally Posted by Shamrock7
    If Trinity can get the running game established earley I think that will make the rest of the game easy. I look for Stein and the Dutton twins to have a huge game.

    Trinity rolls over X.

    T 34
    X 20
    This I know:T will not score close to 34 on this X defense and they will have trouble running the ball.

  10. #10
    Shamrock7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 07
    Location
    St. Matthews - Home of the Trinity ROCKS!
    Posts
    198

    Quote Originally Posted by Xtiger69
    This I know:T will not score close to 34 on this X defense and they will have trouble running the ball.
    How are you so sure?

  11. #11
    Oxnard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 01
    Posts
    6,684

    Quote Originally Posted by Shamrock7
    How are you so sure?
    Pay close attention Friday night and you will see why Xtiger69 is so sure. Ask the runners at Male and Manual.

  12. #12
    RunFirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 05
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    857

    Quote Originally Posted by Shamrock7
    How are you so sure?
    History tells us that (no more than about 28 points from Trinity in the game lately). Plus this may be Saint Xavier's best defense in several years, and they are ranked #1 in the state in multiple polls (both in state and national). They give up an averaging of 9 points per game and 66 yards rushing. Trinity has problems when they cannot run the ball, and this Saint Xavier team seems to have a run stuffing defense this year. Timmy and the O-line will need to pull out all the stops to have yardage Friday night. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o>

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Nov 02
    Location
    Louisville; Mason, OH
    Posts
    41,510

    I will be interested to see if X 100% sticks with the "new" 4-3, or if they will bring back some of the Split-6 to try and get more pressure on William...I will say this...to beat these Rocks they have to force William to make mistakes...

  14. #14
    Tru B 33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Location
    He went from a Second Street Cub, To a Frankfort High Panther, to a Kentucky WILDCAT!! Good Luck EJ Fields.
    Posts
    521

    St. X 21
    Trinity 17

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Dec 00
    Location
    Formerly in Mayfield, KY
    Posts
    1,771

    That would be awesome for the flyover!

Top