Trinity vs Moeller (JV Game)

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Dec 06
    Posts
    159

    Trinity vs Moeller (JV Game)

    Anyone have any info on the JV game this morning?
    Advertisement

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Aug 03
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    14,545

    Trinity won 21-14

    I don't know any details

  3. #3
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    155,969

    I talked to someone that was at the game and he told me he thought T had superior skilled talent.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Sep 01
    Location
    September 2005 and 2007: These guys got the brooms out a little early and were just unlucky.
    Posts
    3,848

    Quote Originally Posted by theguru
    I talked to someone that was at the game and he told me he thought T had superior skilled talent.
    Considering how good Moeller is, if this is true, the future at Trinity is bright.

  5. #5
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    155,969

    Is Trinity playing any juniors on their JV?

  6. #6

    Join Date
    May 01
    Posts
    857

    Did Moeller play juniors?

    Traditionally the JV team is all sophomores.

  7. #7
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    155,969

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Reality
    Did Moeller play juniors?

    Traditionally the JV team is all sophomores.
    Great minds think alike!

  8. #8
    Oxnard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 01
    Posts
    6,684

    Quote Originally Posted by theguru
    Is Trinity playing any juniors on their JV?
    Where have I heard that question before?

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Posts
    921

    I'll bite...Trinity almost always plays juniors in big JV games. Not a criticism, just a fact. Anyone know who QB'd for Moeller in this game? Any Rock fans have thoughts on the freshmen's loss to Boyle County?

  10. #10

    Join Date
    May 07
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    306

    Not just big JV games do juniors play, most every JV game they play. There may not be as many this year because there are alot of juniors who start on varsity. I wasn't at either game so I cannot comment on either.

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Mar 07
    Posts
    683

    Quote Originally Posted by Park1221
    I'll bite...Trinity almost always plays juniors in big JV games. Not a criticism, just a fact. Anyone know who QB'd for Moeller in this game? Any Rock fans have thoughts on the freshmen's loss to Boyle County?
    What was the score of the Trinity vs Boly Co. game?

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Posts
    9

    Boyle 36 Trinity 24 in double OT

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Aug 04
    Posts
    11,445

    Quote Originally Posted by rebsrule
    Boyle 36 Trinity 24 in double OT
    How can this score be accurate?

  14. #14

    Join Date
    May 07
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    306

    good question?

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Posts
    9

    My bad. Boyle 32 Trinity 24

Top