Russell 28 Ashland 20

Page 7 of Originally Posted by marooncat Dickey did say a lot more than what I posted about the assigning secretary. If you want to repeat what he said word for ... 112 comments | 3809 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #91
    cvillecat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 06
    Location
    Kickin' It At The Shoe
    Posts
    8,984

    Quote Originally Posted by oldrambler
    JMO but Graybeard post on here for Ashand win or lose. Plus............he keeps it positive and always post with class to his Tomcats and the opponet.
    Absolutely correct Oldrambler. Graybeard always has a positive word for all players and teams around the Region.
    Advertisement

  2. #92
    JC Alumni 76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 05
    Posts
    3,341

    Quote Originally Posted by LRCW
    You've been around where a lot longer than Graybeard?
    I dont believe even he knows where he's been or where he's at.

  3. #93

    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Location
    Ashland
    Posts
    1,825

    Quote Originally Posted by LRCW
    You've been around where a lot longer than Graybeard?
    The Ashland program..... not in years- he has me way beat......

  4. #94

    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Location
    Ashland
    Posts
    1,825

    Quote Originally Posted by cvillecat
    Absolutely correct Oldrambler. Graybeard always has a positive word for all players and teams around the Region.
    I think that there is a difference in being positive and being honest and not sugar coating everything.......

  5. #95

    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Location
    Ashland
    Posts
    1,825

    Quote Originally Posted by KYNINERSFAN
    I too would like to know how tyler is doing if anyone knows. I think coach McGlone should set him this Friday night when they come to East ..... just as a precautionary measure. ....
    I know last week I choose the kid from Raceland as the best player in the region but after watching Tyler Jones I am going to have to choose him hands down......

  6. #96
    cvillecat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 06
    Location
    Kickin' It At The Shoe
    Posts
    8,984

    Nice effort by the Tomcats just came up a little short.
    Congrats to Russell on the W.
    Jones plays with as much heart as any player I have seen.
    I hope his injury is not serious.

  7. #97

    Join Date
    Mar 05
    Location
    Baseball Field, Watching, Teaching and Talking about Baseball
    Posts
    28,689

    I'm going to be honest with everyone, we seem to be discussing each other, more than the topic.

    Let's talk about the players and take the other stuff, to the pm's.

  8. #98

    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Location
    Ashland
    Posts
    1,825

    Quote Originally Posted by STRIKE3
    I'm going to be honest with everyone, we seem to be discussing each other, more than the topic.

    Let's talk about the players and take the other stuff, to the pm's.
    I agree.....


    So what about them Tomcats.......

  9. #99

    Join Date
    Feb 06
    Location
    C'BURG
    Posts
    6,734

    Quote Originally Posted by happy ol' dad
    I agree.....


    So what about them Tomcats.......
    Well, They're 0-4 along with Lawrence, Boyd and Greenup.

    Tough year for this area so far...

  10. #100
    midee1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 04
    Location
    Let's get dangerous....
    Posts
    769

    Quote Originally Posted by KYNINERSFAN
    I too would like to know how tyler is doing if anyone knows. I think coach McGlone should set him this Friday night when they come to East ..... just as a precautionary measure. ....

    I don't know the answer to how he is doing but I did come across some interesting stats from the Red Devil website.

    I can't get the site up right now but as of yesterday he was leading the team in: Tackles, Rushing yardage, passing yardage, and sacks. If I can get the site to come up later i will try to verify.

  11. #101
    Watusi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 01
    Posts
    37,668

    I hope Jones is OK. He is a very good football player and it is nice to read about him getting the press and being the go to guy for Russell. He has been overshadowed a bit the last couple of years.

  12. #102
    FBALL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Posts
    4,873

    I was told Jones had a high ankle sprain and should be OK.

  13. #103
    FBALL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Posts
    4,873

    Quote Originally Posted by Watusi
    I hope Jones is OK. He is a very good football player and it is nice to read about him getting the press and being the go to guy for Russell. He has been overshadowed a bit the last couple of years.
    He had two pretty big shadows to come out of but If there is a more complete football player in the area I would like to see him.

    IMO Jones is one of the top players in not only the area but the state of Kentucky. Hopefully he gets the attention he deserves.

  14. #104

    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Location
    Ashland
    Posts
    1,825

    Quote Originally Posted by FBALL
    He had two pretty big shadows to come out of but If there is a more complete football player in the area I would like to see him.

    IMO Jones is one of the top players in not only the area but the state of Kentucky. Hopefully he gets the attention he deserves.
    Now dont get carried away. He is the best around here but the state.......

  15. #105
    FBALL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Posts
    4,873

    Quote Originally Posted by happy ol' dad
    Now dont get carried away. He is the best around here but the state.......
    I didn't say the best in the state. I said one of the best. I stand by that.

Top