Ludlow vs. Dayton Predictions

Page 6 of Originally Posted by 08O-Line_pride You are showing your bias. Dayton had so many stops against Holmes it wasn't funny. Daytons defense has many sacks.... 166 comments | 4909 Views | Go to page 1 →

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ludlow

    27 35.53%
  • Dayton

    49 64.47%
  1. #76
    the poet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 07
    Posts
    444

    Enough about Bellevue and Ludlow. This thread is about Dayton and Ludlow.
    Advertisement

  2. #77

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    23,395

    Quote Originally Posted by cornerblitz31
    I would say check coach Eckstein's over all record against the Ludlow Panthers.
    Changing your tune a little bit there eh? He put 3 wins up on Ludlow during their 33 game losing streak when everyone was beating them, so not much of an accomplishment there. And he is 2 and 1 since he been at Bellevue. But guess what he is only .500 against Coach Borchers, because they have played twice now and both have won one...So your whole thing about Coach Eckstein can outcoach Coach Borchers any day of the week is definitely wrong, because as I said Coach Borchers definitely out coached Eckstein last season, but hey keep trying...

    Ok and lets now stop talking about this, or atleast in this thread. Because this thread is the Ludlow vs Dayton predicition thread. If you want to continue this discussion I will be more than willing to over PM's, because as I said early I dont want this thread getting shut down...

  3. #78

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    23,395

    Quote Originally Posted by the poet
    Enough about Bellevue and Ludlow. This thread is about Dayton and Ludlow.
    Ha we actually agree on something, because I just said that at the end of my post as well....

  4. #79

    Join Date
    Oct 06
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    1,167

    Quote Originally Posted by cornerblitz31
    Who does Trimble play with a winning record besides Ludlow?
    Frankfort, maybe the 3rd best team in the state depending on who you ask.

  5. #80
    ESPNGUY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 05
    Posts
    5,570

    Quote Originally Posted by cornerblitz31
    Bellevue had all those running stats because they have a good offensive line. dayton doesnt


    what do you base that on?

  6. #81
    ESPNGUY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 05
    Posts
    5,570

    Quote Originally Posted by crush56
    It has become obvious that some fans watch the game wearing blinders. To state that Dayton was flat is an excuse. They were dominated in every aspect of the game no ifs about it. They lost that game when Beechwood came out of the locker room. The d-line had there way with the offence. Daytons biggest and best was owned by Bwoods right side D-End, they could not move against them. How can you say Dayton could have played with Beechwood, WOW
    IF you think they weren't flat, then you haven't seen them play a game besides the one against Beechwood. They played bad...

  7. #82
    ESPNGUY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 05
    Posts
    5,570

    Quote Originally Posted by cornerblitz31
    However passing has been a great problem. They had to pull their starter to win the Holmes game. Also when you run the spred offense like Dayton it is very important to complete your passes.
    last weeks passes were on the money, just the boys catchin em didn't...

  8. #83

    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Location
    Anderson, Ohio
    Posts
    125

    First off, when it comes to smaller schools like Ludlow, Bellevue, and Dayton, the game is always going to be a battle. These games are very rarely blowouts because put all their bodies on the line.

    Second off, when it comes to starting some type of a little feud between Borchers and Eckstein and who could outcoach who, i'm sure if you were to ask either coach, they would both say they respect the other coach and they are actually friends outside of football. So let's go ahead and drop that discussion.

    Third, it should be a great game Friday. I look forward to finding out who won this game. And there is really no reason to be taking personal jabs at the other team. I know that both of these programs teach class to their kids and coaches and I'm sure they would want their fans showing the same class.

  9. #84

    Join Date
    Jun 05
    Posts
    504

    Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty1278
    First off, when it comes to smaller schools like Ludlow, Bellevue, and Dayton, the game is always going to be a battle. These games are very rarely blowouts because put all their bodies on the line.

    Second off, when it comes to starting some type of a little feud between Borchers and Eckstein and who could outcoach who, i'm sure if you were to ask either coach, they would both say they respect the other coach and they are actually friends outside of football. So let's go ahead and drop that discussion.

    Third, it should be a great game Friday. I look forward to finding out who won this game. And there is really no reason to be taking personal jabs at the other team. I know that both of these programs teach class to their kids and coaches and I'm sure they would want their fans showing the same class.

  10. #85

    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Posts
    1,635

    Quote Originally Posted by futurecoach
    Wow short memories we got here. Because Eckstein can not out coach Borchers any day, because just last year coach Borchers out coached coach Eckstein in EVERYWAY...
    Dave Eckstein has brought sucess to EVERY program he has commanded. Can you say the same about Borchers? I DON'T think so. Compare carreer records. Also, look at the teams that each have beaten as a head coach. It is not comparable. If Borchers was still the head coach at Bellvue, the program would be in the basement.

  11. #86

    Join Date
    Sep 07
    Posts
    314

    Saw the Holmes game and the Beechwood game, 2 out of 3, tell me again with one were they flat in?

  12. #87

    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Posts
    72

    Quote Originally Posted by crush56
    Saw the Holmes game and the Beechwood game, 2 out of 3, tell me again with one were they flat in?
    Scott and Beechwood.

  13. #88
    True blue (and gold)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 06
    Location
    “The world’s problems begin with the belief that some human lives are more important than others.”
    Posts
    29,645

    Quote Originally Posted by cornerblitz31
    Who does Trimble play with a winning record besides Ludlow?
    Well, it is only three games into the season, but teams that currently have a winning record that they will play include: Frankfort, North Oldham and Gallatin Co.

    Since this is not a Trimble thread (and I don't want to highjack it anymore than I have), feel free to PM me with any other questions you have about their schedule.

  14. #89
    kydlineguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 07
    Location
    On your computer screen
    Posts
    287

    Quote Originally Posted by 94 Camel
    Dave Eckstein has brought sucess to EVERY program he has commanded. Can you say the same about Borchers? I DON'T think so. Compare carreer records. Also, look at the teams that each have beaten as a head coach. It is not comparable. If Borchers was still the head coach at Bellvue, the program would be in the basement.
    What the................Borchers was never the head coach at Bellevue Paul Grey was the head coach before Eckstein.

  15. #90

    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Posts
    25

    Quote Originally Posted by cornerblitz31
    However passing has been a great problem. They had to pull their starter to win the Holmes game. Also when you run the spred offense like Dayton it is very important to complete your passes.
    Yeah and last week that starter threw for his first 100 yard game. The Dayton offense seems to finally be coming together. I also think Dayton's defense will be too much for Ludlow. I'm taking Dayton here 21 to 7.

Top