Ludlow vs. Dayton Predictions

Page 4 of Originally Posted by 08O-Line_pride You are showing your bias. Dayton had so many stops against Holmes it wasn't funny. Daytons defense has many sacks.... 166 comments | 4905 Views | Go to page 1 →

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ludlow

    27 35.53%
  • Dayton

    49 64.47%
  1. #46

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    23,395

    Quote Originally Posted by sml007
    Trimble County is also not very good. You will see Friday. Freshman year does not count.
    Well you said that Ludlow never beat them and that is not true. Now if you say Ludlow hasn't beaten them in the last 2 years, then you would have something...

    Also do you know anything about Trimble County? My guess you do not know anything about them at all. Because Trimble County is a very good team, and was people around the state also thought that by voting them just out of the top 10 to start the year. I know I would like to see Bellevue or Dayton play them, and then tell me if you still think they are not very good...
    Advertisement

  2. #47

    Join Date
    Feb 07
    Posts
    92

    Well like you said future coach, Ludlow throws the deep ball but besides that passing game I dont see anything happening for them. So i see the Devils D' not allowing alot of points, and as far as the Dayton O' i think that their running game is good as seen in the Holmes and Scott games, and with Ellis coming off of his first 100 yard passing game "of the regular season" i think their passing game is starting to click.

  3. #48

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    23,395

    Quote Originally Posted by animalcontrol08
    Well like you said future coach, Ludlow throws the deep ball but besides that passing game I dont see anything happening for them. So i see the Devils D' not allowing alot of points, and as far as the Dayton O' i think that their running game is good as seen in the Holmes and Scott games, and with Ellis coming off of his first 100 yard passing game "of the regular season" i think their passing game is starting to click.
    Well one of us will be wrong about this, and I guess we will see friday night!

  4. #49
    True blue (and gold)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 06
    Location
    “The world’s problems begin with the belief that some human lives are more important than others.”
    Posts
    29,645

    Quote Originally Posted by futurecoach
    Well you said that Ludlow never beat them and that is not true. Now if you say Ludlow hasn't beaten them in the last 2 years, then you would have something...

    Also do you know anything about Trimble County? My guess you do not know anything about them at all. Because Trimble County is a very good team, and was people around the state also thought that by voting them just out of the top 10 to start the year. I know I would like to see Bellevue or Dayton play them, and then tell me if you still think they are not very good...
    I doubt that this person has researched Trimble Co very much. Most people don't think of Trimble as a football powerhouse, so they vastly underestimate them.

    Here is a name and a few numbers for you: David Bird - 6'0, 200 lbs, 835 rushing yards in three games, averaging 10 yds/carry. 1164 yds as a sophomore, over 1600 yds as a junior (two games played against Danville and one against Frankfort - both years).

  5. #50

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    23,395

    Quote Originally Posted by True blue (and gold)
    I doubt that this person has researched Trimble Co very much. Most people don't think of Trimble as a football powerhouse, so they vastly underestimate them.

    Here is a name and a few numbers for you: David Bird - 6'0, 200 lbs, 835 rushing yards in three games, averaging 10 yds/carry. 1164 yds as a sophomore, over 1600 yds as a junior (two games played against Danville and one against Frankfort - both years).
    Well thank you!!! Some people on here like to think that if they dont know much about a team, that they must not be good. However Trimble is a very good team, and as I told these dayton and bellevue faithful, that if either one of them played Trimble they would realize that Trimble is a really good team...

  6. #51
    THEDUDEABIDES's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 07
    Location
    The Bowling Alley listening to some Creedence
    Posts
    589

    Based on futurecoach's analysis of the 2007 Ludlow Panthers I agree.....Ludlow better start calling the Galt House and making reservations because they will be playing in Cardinal Stadium December 7th! Ludlow is going to be state champs in 2007

  7. #52

    Join Date
    Sep 07
    Posts
    314

    It has become obvious that some fans watch the game wearing blinders. To state that Dayton was flat is an excuse. They were dominated in every aspect of the game no ifs about it. They lost that game when Beechwood came out of the locker room. The d-line had there way with the offence. Daytons biggest and best was owned by Bwoods right side D-End, they could not move against them. How can you say Dayton could have played with Beechwood, WOW

  8. #53

    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Posts
    72

    Quote Originally Posted by crush56
    It has become obvious that some fans watch the game wearing blinders. To state that Dayton was flat is an excuse. They were dominated in every aspect of the game no ifs about it. They lost that game when Beechwood came out of the locker room. The d-line had there way with the offence. Daytons biggest and best was owned by Bwoods right side D-End, they could not move against them. How can you say Dayton could have played with Beechwood, WOW
    If you didnt see it Dayton put together an 80 yrd drive against Beechwood starting D.

  9. #54
    Gym Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 03
    Posts
    167

    Beechwood is head and shoulders better than the rest of the district right now. Can Dayton play with them by the end of the season? Who knows. But Dayton is still a solid team and will bounce back against Ludlow. Everyone's goal should be to get to Beechwoods level by the season's end.

  10. #55

    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Posts
    1,635

    Sorry everyone, but Beechwood is head and shoulders above every one else in their district. I think Ludlow and Dayton will however be a battle.

  11. #56

    Join Date
    Sep 07
    Posts
    314

    Yes I saw the "drive", I did not get the stats from the game, does anyone have the rushing and passing yardidge for Dayton vs Beechwood, just Dayton, Beechwoods was published.

  12. #57

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    23,395

    Quote Originally Posted by THEDUDEABIDES
    Based on futurecoach's analysis of the 2007 Ludlow Panthers I agree.....Ludlow better start calling the Galt House and making reservations because they will be playing in Cardinal Stadium December 7th! Ludlow is going to be state champs in 2007
    Haha we got a comedian here people...Lets see my analysis of Ludlow for 2007 has been right on in every way. I have said all year that Ludlow has a very good offense, but its their defense that needs work. Even after wins I have said that if their defense dont get better it is going to be what kills them. Also I think if you would have seen anything of what I have said about Dayton's game against Beechwood, or in this thread I pretty much say that no one in the district has a chance against Beechwood this year...So nice try buddy, sorry if what I have to say which is the truth and I believe you even know that it is even though you wont admit to it. But go ahead and try to be funny, because I might be one of the only realistic ones on here when it comes to talking about there team, because I definitely dont make claims like alot of people on here for both Dayton and Bellevue in saying how good they are and that they can compete with Beechwood or NCC. Because any realistic person knows that they wont...

  13. #58

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    23,395

    Quote Originally Posted by 94 Camel
    Sorry everyone, but Beechwood is head and shoulders above every one else in their district. I think Ludlow and Dayton will however be a battle.
    Hey nice to see that we got another realistic person on here!

  14. #59

    Join Date
    Feb 07
    Posts
    92

    You "future coach" say that the thing Ludlow needs help on is D' well that is what Dayton does best is D', and with all the "running" stats i saw from Bellevue, and knowing that the Dayton running game is better than Bellevues i dont see Ludlow's D' stopping them.

  15. #60
    GrizzlyAdams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Posts
    9,246

    ok "animalcontrol08" i can agree with you on the defensive standpoint, but how do figure Dayton's running game is better than Bellevue's running game...

Top