Highlands vs CCH Game Moved to 10:00 AM

Page 2 of Wow - moving a mid-late September game because of a heat wave. And to think - there are still some flat-earthers who choose not to acknowledge the prep... 29 comments | 1276 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16

    Join Date
    Aug 05
    Location
    Ft. Thomas, KY
    Posts
    2,420

    Will ICN 6 now tape delay the game for 1 pm or will it air live at 10 am ??
    Advertisement

  2. #17

    Join Date
    Aug 01
    Location
    The last "big town" before you leave Kentucky ...
    Posts
    22,986

    Quote Originally Posted by stickymitts
    That's an early tailgate...
    Breakfast at Park Hills?

  3. #18

    Join Date
    Oct 06
    Location
    Always in the dog house
    Posts
    751

    Quote Originally Posted by Henry521
    This really effects the Friday night pre-game party.:creepy:







    Looks like we go straight from pre-game to tailgate and just keep it going.
    I heard pre-game was going to be right after school.

  4. #19
    Henry521's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 02
    Location
    The Team From Fort Thomas AGAIN
    Posts
    8,641

    Quote Originally Posted by Bird Hustle
    I heard pre-game was going to be right after school.
    I heard that also. Actually I was talking about the FTJFL pre-game party.

  5. #20

    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Posts
    275

    Quote Originally Posted by westsider
    Breakfast at Park Hills?
    Guess so. Dinner at the Birdome sounds better thought. Too bad the colonels won't leap into the 60's and get lights!!!!!

  6. #21
    mcpapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Location
    Home of a proud papa
    Posts
    62,043

    Wow - moving a mid-late September game because of a heat wave.

    And to think - there are still some flat-earthers who choose not to acknowledge the preponderance of evidence supporting the theory of global warming...

    PS - in all seriousness, is it ever too cold to reschedule a HS FB game? I distinctly remember a Mason County-Highlands game that was a little on the chilly side - not cold enough to cancel but I was wondering if it had ever happened.

  7. #22
    BoomGoesTheCannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Where The City Deer Roam!!!
    Posts
    1,736

    Don't they play Jr league football games at 10 am on Sat Morning. High School football is meant to be played on Friday Nights. Get the light issue done allready!!!!! I guess i will be drinking memosa(sp) in the morning. Did i just say that!!!!!

  8. #23
    stickymitts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 04
    Location
    "Win for Quinn"
    Posts
    19,321

    Quote Originally Posted by BoomGoesTheCannon
    Don't they play Jr league football games at 10 am on Sat Morning. High School football is meant to be played on Friday Nights. Get the light issue done allready!!!!! I guess i will be drinking memosa(sp) in the morning. Did i just say that!!!!!
    Yes you did...No chance you see the 6:00 UK game...

  9. #24
    strongopenyon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Lexington
    Posts
    5,362

    Can anyone give directions to Covington Catholic's field from Lexington?

  10. #25

    Join Date
    Jun 02
    Posts
    32,704

    Quote Originally Posted by strongopenyon
    Can anyone give directions to Covington Catholic's field from Lexington?
    75 North to the Kyles Lane exit (right before you get to Cincinnati)
    Turn left.
    Turn right onto Dixie Highway.
    CCH will be on your left about a 1/2 down Dixie Highway.
    Can't miss it.

  11. #26
    strongopenyon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Lexington
    Posts
    5,362

    Quote Originally Posted by cshs81
    75 North to the Kyles Lane exit (right before you get to Cincinnati)
    Turn left.
    Turn right onto Dixie Highway.
    CCH will be on your left about a 1/2 down Dixie Highway.
    Can't miss it.
    Thank you!

  12. #27

    Join Date
    Nov 03
    Location
    The City of Beautiful Homes
    Posts
    2,425

    Quote Originally Posted by BoomGoesTheCannon
    Don't they play Jr league football games at 10 am on Sat Morning. High School football is meant to be played on Friday Nights. Get the light issue done allready!!!!! I guess i will be drinking memosa(sp) in the morning. Did i just say that!!!!!
    Fortunately, FTJFL did not schedule any games for SAT the 22nd to allow people to attend the game. Limited schedule next SAT due to the 3:00 PM Hopkinsville game at home. Details at www.FortThomasJrFootball.com

  13. #28
    BoomGoesTheCannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Where The City Deer Roam!!!
    Posts
    1,736

    Quote Originally Posted by jpa2825
    Fortunately, FTJFL did not schedule any games for SAT the 22nd to allow people to attend the game. Limited schedule next SAT due to the 3:00 PM Hopkinsville game at home. Details at www.FortThomasJrFootball.com
    I knew this and hopefully you will forgive me. It's just when you think of Sat mornings in Ft Thomas, you think of Little League Football. Not Varsity football in Park Hills!!!!!!!

  14. #29

    Join Date
    Dec 05
    Posts
    19,925

    Quote Originally Posted by BoomGoesTheCannon
    I knew this and hopefully you will forgive me. It's just when you think of Sat mornings in Ft Thomas, you think of Little League Football. Not Varsity football in Park Hills!!!!!!!
    And a nice crisp autumn afternoon. Not 92 degrees:fire:

  15. #30

    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    FT THOMAS
    Posts
    1,320

    Go get em BIRDS!!!!!!

Top