Highlands @ Grant County Predictions

View Poll Results: Who Wins?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Highlands

    40 80.00%
  • Grant County

    10 20.00%
  1. #1
    HSfootballfan18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 15
    Location
    Independence ky
    Posts
    908

    Highlands @ Grant County Predictions

    Can a mod please add a poll?
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    HSfootballfan18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 15
    Location
    Independence ky
    Posts
    908

    Highlands SHOULD win this easily!

    Does grant co run much?

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Mar 10
    Location
    Daddy's Little Girl 3.0
    Posts
    47,454

    The losing streak stops here, and in a big way.

  4. #4
    MentschTrachtGottLacht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 13
    Location
    Tri-State
    Posts
    14,768

    This game reminds me of the famous Jerry Tarkanian line in a press conference about the NCAA, "...they are so mad at UK they are going to give Cleveland State the death penalty..."

    Translation, Highlands is so mad about losing to CovCath, et al, they are going to skull-drag Grant County for 2 hours.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Aug 16
    Posts
    9,533

    Even match up.

  6. #6

    Quote Originally Posted by Footballforever74 View Post
    Even match up.
    You really need help! Worry about your playoff run. I don't care about records or anything. Why do you play the game I ask? To win Championships! If I'm not mistaken Highlands is still the last team from NKY to win!

    When that happens for your team your responses may be taken serious! You make this site a joke!

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Aug 16
    Posts
    9,533

    Quote Originally Posted by Reallydontbelievethehype View Post
    You really need help! Worry about your playoff run. I don't care about records or anything. Why do you play the game I ask? To win Championships! If I'm not mistaken Highlands is still the last team from NKY to win!

    When that happens for your team your responses may be taken serious! You make this site a joke!

  8. #8
    barrel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Posts
    1,727

    Quote Originally Posted by HSfootballfan18 View Post
    Highlands SHOULD win this easily!

    Does grant co run much?
    They run a lot

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jul 13
    Posts
    617

    Not close
    Birds by as many as they want

  10. #10
    Qryche11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 06
    Location
    Fort Thomas
    Posts
    24,522

    Birds should roll in this one and start their own winning streak. They need some momentum going into the playoffs.

  11. #11
    NamecipS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    15,445

    Quote Originally Posted by Qryche11 View Post
    Birds should roll in this one and start their own winning streak. They need some momentum going into the playoffs.
    What are the teams Highlands would play in the first and second round of the playoffs? I've heard CCH in round 2.

  12. #12
    Qryche11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 06
    Location
    Fort Thomas
    Posts
    24,522

    Quote Originally Posted by NamecipS View Post
    What are the teams Highlands would play in the first and second round of the playoffs? I've heard CCH in round 2.
    I don't think it would be CCH until 3rd round but I may be mistaken. Not sure but the quality of teams in the 1st 2 rounds wont be anywhere near the teams the Birds have played on their schedule. Unless they just fold I see them winning 3-4 in a row coming up.

  13. #13
    NamecipS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    15,445

    Quote Originally Posted by Qryche11 View Post
    I don't think it would be CCH until 3rd round but I may be mistaken. Not sure but the quality of teams in the 1st 2 rounds wont be anywhere near the teams the Birds have played on their schedule. Unless they just fold I see them winning 3-4 in a row coming up.
    It looks like Madison Southern or Anderson County in Round 1.

  14. #14
    Theoldguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05
    Posts
    14,394

    I might be wrong but I was under the impression that our District plays a Louisville District this year.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Jul 13
    Posts
    617

    Old guy, u are correct. Highlands, if they win their first round playoff game which they should, will get the #1 seed from their own district(CCH or Dixie)

Top