Henry Co. @ Pendleton Co.

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Sep 06
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    253

    Henry Co. @ Pendleton Co.

    Who is going to win this game? I have seen both teams play, and I think it will be a close one. I'll take PC by 2 TD's...
    Advertisement

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Location
    Grant County
    Posts
    120

    I say Pendleton by one touchdown, it will be a close one.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Feb 07
    Location
    Southern KY
    Posts
    966

    If Henry doesn't improve, it could be a close game.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Being a role model
    Posts
    34,456

    Pendleton gets the win, 28 to 13.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Oct 06
    Location
    Somewhere in Kentucky
    Posts
    107

    Quote Originally Posted by CJTank74
    Who is going to win this game? I have seen both teams play, and I think it will be a close one. I'll take PC by 2 TD's...
    Pendleton by 2 touchdowns I like this, let's root them on to victory. I think they are pumped, first home game PC Wildcats will win.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Feb 07
    Location
    Southern KY
    Posts
    966

    Quote Originally Posted by pccatsmom
    Pendleton by 2 touchdowns I like this, let's root them on to victory. I think they are pumped, first home game PC Wildcats will win.
    I love it when the mothers get in on the discussion. Good luck to both teams this weekend.

  7. #7
    fbcoach77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 03
    Location
    Central Kentucky
    Posts
    138

    I say Henry by 10....

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Posts
    99

    Henry by at least 14 points.
    Pendleton is a bigger school, but come on.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Dec 06
    Posts
    65

    I'll take Henry by 10. 80region I agree Pendleton may be bigger but bigger does not always win.

  10. #10
    The Roaming Gnome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 07
    Location
    Boise, Idaho. Home of the Broncos!
    Posts
    58

    The first home game for the Cats will push them towards a close victory. PC 20, HC 16.

  11. #11
    fp30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 06
    Location
    in the county dreaming of going back to the fort
    Posts
    304

    My heart says PC by 7, my gut is still undecided. Those 18 players have the biggest heart that I have ever seen on a field. If the protection is better for the QB then PC for sure. Go Cats!!!!

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Aug 05
    Location
    Inside leg of the guard about to be 2 yds deep.
    Posts
    1,884

    Henry county rolls.

  13. #13

    Join Date
    May 06
    Posts
    1,196

    HC beat Casey by a bunch and the Casey v PC scrimmage was a tie. Based on that common factor I will say HC by a few. That's all I have to base this on.

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Posts
    2,141

    Henry Co by 30.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Feb 07
    Location
    Southern KY
    Posts
    966

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse78
    HC beat Casey by a bunch and the Casey v PC scrimmage was a tie. Based on that common factor I will say HC by a few. That's all I have to base this on.
    Being a Casey Co. follower, I would have to agree. The only variable is the improvement factor for both teams.

Top