Dayton at Beechwood predictions

Page 3 of 2-0 Dayton Greendevils with wins over two 5A schools travel to Fort Mitchell for a date with the red and white Tigers who are also 2-0. Is this flat ou... 81 comments | 3071 Views | Go to page 1 →

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • Beechwood

    68 77.27%
  • Dayton

    20 22.73%
  1. #31

    Join Date
    Sep 06
    Location
    Taylor Mill
    Posts
    9,758

    I think B-wood brings Dayton back to reality..
    Advertisement

  2. #32

    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Posts
    138

    Not even a contest for Beechwood.
    Beechwood 42 Dayton 7

  3. #33
    SEABASS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 07
    Location
    King of the hill
    Posts
    703

    I think people are going to be shocked in the outcome.

  4. #34
    stickymitts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 04
    Location
    "Win for Quinn"
    Posts
    19,321

    10 point game...IMO...

  5. #35
    Beechwoodfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 04
    Posts
    6,044

    I have heard nothing but great things about Dayton and I hope it is all true. I am old enough to remember the days when class A in Northern Ky was extremely competetive and anyone could win on any Friday night. We need that again, more now than ever.

    Personally, I hope the Tigers win, but do not underestimate the Devils. I think it will be a great game, but naturally pick my Tigers by 14. Good luck to all. Lets have fun again in local class A!

  6. #36

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    23,377

    Quote Originally Posted by SEABASS
    I think people are going to be shocked in the outcome.
    Yeah shocked to see that the game is not as close as people are thinking it will be...

    Beechwood 35
    Dayton 0

  7. #37

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    23,377

    Quote Originally Posted by DHSalum08
    Dayton does have a good offense. Their defense has continued to step up and shut people out and the offense always seems to step in when the plays are needed and score. But i do think this will be an all out defensive battle. Dayton will have to bring their A game this week but i'm taking Dayton 13 to 7
    Really? Where is it at? They sure haven't shown it yet this year...Until I see anything at all from the Dayton offense, I am going to hold back in saying how great this Dayton team is like some people are saying...I still dont think this Dayton team is as good as last years team, them losing their QB from last year is what is really going to hold them back. If they had him still then I think we would see a really good game against Beechwood, but they dont so we wont IMO..

  8. #38

    Join Date
    Sep 06
    Location
    Taylor Mill
    Posts
    9,758

    I think Dayton will be lucky to score a offensive TD on the Beechwood team, they might get lucky on a kickoff but I see a goose egg in the future..

  9. #39

    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Location
    Anderson, Ohio
    Posts
    125

    Quote Originally Posted by Viper
    Daytons offense will go nowhere. This will leave the defense on the field for the majority of the game. Therefore Beechwoods big guys up front and Bankemper will dominate the game.

    Beechwood 42
    Dayton 0
    I would have to agree with you for the most part.

    Beechwood 42
    Dayton 7

    After seeing Daytons offense this year, I don't believe they will be able to move the ball at all against Beechwood untill maybe the reserve team is in.

  10. #40

    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Posts
    19

    Beechwood by 14
    Last edited by STRIKE3; Sep 4, 07 at 12:25 PM.

  11. #41

    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Posts
    162

    Quote Originally Posted by futurecoach
    Really? Where is it at? They sure haven't shown it yet this year...Until I see anything at all from the Dayton offense, I am going to hold back in saying how great this Dayton team is like some people are saying...I still dont think this Dayton team is as good as last years team, them losing their QB from last year is what is really going to hold them back. If they had him still then I think we would see a really good game against Beechwood, but they dont so we wont IMO..
    They have been hiding it behind the preposition

  12. #42

    Join Date
    Feb 07
    Posts
    92

    This thread is starting to look just like the Lloyd one last week, When noone expected the game that was played last friday night. If Lloyd doesnt drop a pass the game goes into the fourth being 10-7. Beechwood can be beat and this will be a good game between two good teams.

  13. #43

    Join Date
    Sep 07
    Posts
    191

    Quote Originally Posted by animalcontrol08
    This thread is starting to look just like the Lloyd one last week, When noone expected the game that was played last friday night. If Lloyd doesnt drop a pass the game goes into the fourth being 10-7. Beechwood can be beat and this will be a good game between two good teams.
    I agree

  14. #44
    cornerblitz31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 06
    Location
    Northern Ky, the best place in the world for HS sports!
    Posts
    167

    42-0 Beechwood
    Last edited by STRIKE3; Sep 4, 07 at 12:33 PM.

  15. #45

    Join Date
    Sep 07
    Posts
    191

    Quote Originally Posted by cornerblitz31
    42-0 Beechwood
    I just cant see Dayton giving up that many points. Holmes has a high powered speed offense and couldn't rack up that many points

Top