Top 10 players in each region 2011-2012

Page 3 of Originally Posted by Touch The Line I think we the aforementioned list of 10 region performers, IMO I do not think that he is top 10. He is a very nice... 43 comments | 5363 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #31
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    55,401

    Quote Originally Posted by Touch The Line View Post
    I think we the aforementioned list of 10 region performers, IMO I do not think that he is top 10. He is a very nice role player for PC, but not top 10.
    Who would be in your top 10?
    Advertisement

  2. #32
    Walter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 09
    Location
    Union, KY
    Posts
    15,450

    9th region in no particular order:

    6'5 Dontel Rice- Holmes
    5'11 Quan Palmer- Holmes
    6'5 Zeke Pike- Dixie
    6'1 Brandon Hatton- Dixie
    6'5 Parker Stansberry- Dixie
    5'11 Brady Hightchew- Newcath
    5'10 Chase Stanley- Boone Co
    5'10 Cooper Downs- Boone Co
    6'5 Zane McQueary- Boone Co
    6'1 Christian McClendon- Holy Cross

    Others that could be considered and I wouldn't argue against:

    6'2 Jake Burger- Holy Cross
    6'0 BJ Coston- Holmes
    6'5 Pat Towles- Highlands
    6'2 Andy Miller- Newcath
    6'1 Jordan Hassel- Dixie
    6'0 Jalen Avery- Holy Cross

  3. #33

    Join Date
    Jan 09
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    1,562

    I watched a lot of 12th regional Basketball last season IMO: The Top 10 will be 1. Tyson Williams McCreary Central, 2. Taylor Gover Pulaski Co., 3. Tryston Ford, Danville. 4. Kody Johnson, Pulaski Co., 5. Robby Lewis, Southwestern, 6. Cameron Thomas, East Jessamine, 7. Sean Donaldson, West Jessamine, 8. Justin Edwards, Southwestern. 9. Cody Epperson, Southwestern, 10. Luke Hill, Linclon Co. ONLY TIME WILL TELL.

  4. #34

    Join Date
    Dec 07
    Posts
    710

    A few names that I would add to Walters list include Mullins-Ryle, Cruse-Beechwood, Towles-Highlands, and Meiman-St. Henry.

  5. #35
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #justdoit
    Posts
    89,887

    Quote Originally Posted by cellking View Post
    I watched a lot of 12th regional Basketball last season IMO: The Top 10 will be 1. Tyson Williams McCreary Central, 2. Taylor Gover Pulaski Co., 3. Tryston Ford, Danville. 4. Kody Johnson, Pulaski Co., 5. Robby Lewis, Southwestern, 6. Cameron Thomas, East Jessamine, 7. Sean Donaldson, West Jessamine, 8. Justin Edwards, Southwestern. 9. Cody Epperson, Southwestern, 10. Luke Hill, Linclon Co. ONLY TIME WILL TELL.

    True, only time will tell but Micah Satterly was one of only 3 underclassmen to make the All 12th Region team THIS year. He'll be a senior next year. I'd imagine that he'll finish amongst the top 10 in the 12th region next year as well.

  6. #36
    Walter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 09
    Location
    Union, KY
    Posts
    15,450

    Quote Originally Posted by The Observer View Post
    A few names that I would add to Walters list include Mullins-Ryle, Cruse-Beechwood, Towles-Highlands, and Meiman-St. Henry.
    I had Towles on my list.

    I agree on Tate Mullins as well. I've been seeing him at Fitworks a lot lately with his pops. Kid is definitely putting in the work to get stronger for next year.

  7. #37

    Join Date
    Apr 09
    Posts
    18

    I'd put Ryan Timmons from Franklin County on the list for the 11th region.

  8. #38

    Join Date
    May 06
    Posts
    100

    Here is a list of some of the top players in the new 6th region next year:

    Derek Willis Bullitt East
    Desmond Dorsey J'town
    Mekale McKay Moore
    Jalen Wesson Butler
    Max Clemons PRP
    Stephon Bryant Doss
    Daniel Ross J'town
    Brandon Brooks DeSales
    Daquan Boyd Moore
    Caleb Craddock Bullitt Central
    Rusty Troutman Bullitt East
    O'Brien Hobbs Fern Creek
    Cortez Macklin PRP
    Trey Rakes Bullitt East
    Brandon Goeing North Bullitt
    Michael Parrish Fern Creek
    Justin Newby Fern Creek
    Demetrius McReynolds Butler

  9. #39

    Join Date
    Feb 10
    Location
    Sweet home Alabama
    Posts
    250

    Quote Originally Posted by 22_Blue View Post
    I'd put Ryan Timmons from Franklin County on the list for the 11th region.
    Totally agree...Probably the single handed toughest player to keep in front in the 11th region.

  10. #40

    Join Date
    Mar 10
    Location
    Small Town, USA
    Posts
    500

    Quote Originally Posted by gold sunrise View Post
    Who would be in your top 10?

    In no order:
    Aaron Jacobs-Paris
    Chris Gillispie-Bourbon
    Omar Prewitt-Montgomery
    Jake Handshoe-Montgomery
    Tyler Black-Mason
    Caleb Ford-Harrison
    Mason Monroe-Pendleton
    Nate McGovney-Cambpell
    Ryan Gallenstein (who a lot of people forget about)-St. Pat
    Bopper Stenzel-Clark
    Pulliam-Harrison
    The PG from Cambpell??????
    Just to name a few.

    Not too familiar with Brossart but I’m sure they have a top 10! Not saying the kid isn't good, but I think even on his team he will be option #3 with Monroe and the big kid coming back, Rearing.

  11. #41

    Join Date
    May 11
    Posts
    470

    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    9th region in no particular order:

    6'5 Dontel Rice- Holmes
    5'11 Quan Palmer- Holmes
    6'5 Zeke Pike- Dixie
    6'1 Brandon Hatton- Dixie
    6'5 Parker Stansberry- Dixie
    5'11 Brady Hightchew- Newcath
    5'10 Chase Stanley- Boone Co
    5'10 Cooper Downs- Boone Co
    6'5 Zane McQueary- Boone Co
    6'1 Christian McClendon- Holy Cross

    Others that could be considered and I wouldn't argue against:

    6'2 Jake Burger- Holy Cross
    6'0 BJ Coston- Holmes
    6'5 Pat Towles- Highlands
    6'2 Andy Miller- Newcath
    6'1 Jordan Hassel- Dixie
    6'0 Jalen Avery- Holy Cross
    What about Tate Mullins? Nate McGovney? They are two really good players in NKY. No one even knows if Pike will play with his commitment to Auburn.

  12. #42

    Join Date
    Jan 10
    Posts
    88

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Fundamental View Post
    What about Tate Mullins? Nate McGovney? They are two really good players in NKY. No one even knows if Pike will play with his commitment to Auburn.
    I totally agree with you on Tate Mullins, but Mcgovney is in the Tenth Region.

  13. #43
    Walter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 09
    Location
    Union, KY
    Posts
    15,450

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Fundamental View Post
    What about Tate Mullins? Nate McGovney? They are two really good players in NKY. No one even knows if Pike will play with his commitment to Auburn.
    McGovney is 10th region... I stated in a later post that I agreed with Tate Mullins and simply forgot about him.

  14. #44

    Join Date
    May 11
    Posts
    470

    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    McGovney is 10th region... I stated in a later post that I agreed with Tate Mullins and simply forgot about him.
    Yes, he is (McGovney). I was in the No. KY frame of mind. I did see the later post with Mullins.

Top