Mason Co./Pendleton Region 10 Semi-Finals 3/5/11

Page 3 of Pendleton had a great crowd last night and also had a large and loud student section. I usually sit on the opposing teams side in the upper seats becau... 77 comments | 2712 Views | Go to page 1 →

View Poll Results: Which team will make the finals?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pendleton Co

    11 20.00%
  • Mason Co

    44 80.00%
  1. #31

    Join Date
    Dec 10
    Location
    Piqua, KY
    Posts
    161

    Quote Originally Posted by gold sunrise View Post
    They shouldn't have to choose plain and simple. Go by the brackets, run the tourney like a regional tourney should be run, with all teams and fans treated the same. Is that so hard for Mason Co to do????
    Uh oh, looks like my choice of words struck a nerve with you...
    Advertisement

  2. #32

    Join Date
    Mar 10
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    1,823

    Quote Originally Posted by care4alifesaver View Post
    Uh oh, looks like my choice of words struck a nerve with you...
    I see you just joined in December. You should go back last year and read the postgame thread in the 10th Championship game or you can go read the recent thread from a few weeks ago when the tournament dates and setup was announced.

    The fan cheering section has been a source of debate for over a year.

  3. #33

    Join Date
    Sep 07
    Posts
    16,083

    Quote Originally Posted by gold sunrise View Post
    They shouldn't have to choose plain and simple. Go by the brackets, run the tourney like a regional tourney should be run, with all teams and fans treated the same. Is that so hard for Mason Co to do????


  4. #34

    Join Date
    Jan 07
    Posts
    7,275

    I only hope Walsh of PC guards Pawsat or Black, we'll see how his jersey pulling and trash talking plays out against those two

  5. #35

    Join Date
    Mar 09
    Location
    The Land of Great BBall
    Posts
    209

    Quote Originally Posted by bigblueinsanity View Post
    Won't happen.
    It won't but it should. This is a simple fix. Stop complaining about it call your high school principal and superintendent and tell them that you are tired of this being a neutral run tourney except when you play Mason Co. Tell them to have AD vote on it at their meetings a fix the issue. It wasn't this way at Montgomery or BOK. It's not hard Mr Moore, Mr. Appelman and Mr.Hester.

  6. #36

    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Posts
    127

    Quote Originally Posted by All In View Post
    I only hope Walsh of PC guards Pawsat or Black, we'll see how his jersey pulling and trash talking plays out against those two
    You saw a different game than I did. When did Walsh do any of those things? He played a hard nosed game and helped Pendleton County move on to the semis...end of story. He should be congratulated for a tremendous effort.

  7. #37

    Join Date
    Mar 05
    Posts
    2,346

    I don't know why Pendleton should even bother showing up for this game.

  8. #38

    Join Date
    Mar 10
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    1,823

    Quote Originally Posted by Milfordflash View Post
    I don't know why Pendleton should even bother showing up for this game.

  9. #39
    MNCM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Location
    'can you keep it down? I'm trying to drink." - Don Draper
    Posts
    5,221

    Quote Originally Posted by All In View Post
    I only hope Walsh of PC guards Pawsat or Black, we'll see how his jersey pulling and trash talking plays out against those two
    I think it will play out just fine. I don't expect anything to happen.

  10. #40
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    55,401

    Quote Originally Posted by care4alifesaver View Post
    Uh oh, looks like my choice of words struck a nerve with you...
    I see you didn't answer my question.

  11. #41

    Join Date
    Feb 10
    Location
    Pendleton County, KY
    Posts
    29

    Quote Originally Posted by Milfordflash View Post
    I don't know why Pendleton should even bother showing up for this game.
    Because we don't quit, I take pc by two. Lets go boys. I've had all of these boys in my classroom and I know how hard they work.

  12. #42

    Join Date
    Feb 10
    Location
    Pendleton County, KY
    Posts
    29

    Does anyone know if the fieldhouse is handicap accessible and wheelchair friendly? I have been there, but newly paralyzed and really want to see the game.

  13. #43
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    55,401

    Quote Originally Posted by Proud PC Parent View Post
    Does anyone know if the fieldhouse is handicap accessible and wheelchair friendly? I have been there, but newly paralyzed and really want to see the game.
    This is what I have found out so far. Called the school and you can drop someone off up by the doors, but then have someone else park the car for you down over the hill. There is parking on top but it is for a select few they do not take handicapped parking on top....must have a pass.


    As far as inside, I did see a man in a wheel chair as you first went in by the end zone. Really there isn't much.

  14. #44

    Join Date
    Feb 10
    Location
    Pendleton County, KY
    Posts
    29

    Quote Originally Posted by gold sunrise View Post
    This is what I have found out so far. Called the school and you can drop someone off up by the doors, but then have someone else park the car for you down over the hill. There is parking on top but it is for a select few they do not take handicapped parking on top....must have a pass.

    As far as inside, I did see a man in a wheel chair as you first went in by the end zone. Really there isn't much.
    Thank you. I thought it had to meet ADA requirements.

  15. #45
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    55,401

    Quote Originally Posted by Proud PC Parent View Post
    Thank you. I thought it had to meet ADA requirements.
    So did I.

Top