1. John Hardin (27-2): Staying on top, John Hardin beat both Bardstown and Nelson County. One of the state's top players, Alex Matthews is averaging a double-double of 23.5 points and 10.5 rebounds per game for the Bulldogs. Matthews has been named the 5th Region Player of the Year.
2. Elizabethtown (21-2): Remaining in the win column, Elizabethtown outlasted Taylor County in overtime and pulled away to beat Bardstown convincingly. Jaquais Franklin is averaging a team-high 21.7 points er game for the Panthers.
3. Bardstown (19-8): In a tough late-season stretch, Bardstown dropped games to both John Hardin and Elizabethtown. The Tigers pushed John Hardin but suffered a double digit loss to Elizabethtown in another matchup. JJ Traynor is averaging 19.7 points and 11.1 rebounds per game for the Tigers.
4. LaRue County (18-6): The Hawks recorded convincing wins over Nelson County and Taylor County. LaRue County has won 11 of its last 13 games. Mark Goode scored his 2,000th point for the Hawks in the victory over Nelson County. Goode is averaging 23.3 points per game for the LaRue County boys' basketball team.
5. Marion County (18-7): The Knights are on a six-game winning streak after defeating North Hardin and Taylor County. Continuing to lead Marion County, Jamison Epps is averaging a double-double of 18.6 points and 14 rebounds per game.
6. Central Hardin (12-13): Nearing the .500 mark, Central Hardin added wins over Owensboro Catholic and Green County. Currently, Central Hardin is on a five-game winning streak. Gavin George (13.3 ppg) and Deonco Wilkerson (12.2 ppg) are combining to lead the Bruins.
7. Campbellsville (12-13): Under the direction of head coach Anthony Epps, Campbellsville reeled off wins over Caverna, Washington County and Bethlehem. Malachi Corley is averaging a team-high 16.8 points and 8.5 rebounds per game for the Eagles.
8. North Hardin (10-16): The Trojans won back-to-back games over Hart County and Meade County before falling to Marion County. Naasir Johnson is leading North Hardin with a 15 points per game scoring average.
9. Taylor County (13-14): The Cardinals dropped three consecutive games, falling to Elizabethtown, LaRue County and Marion County. Prior to its current skid, Taylor County had won 9-of-11 games. Kybrin Smith is leading Taylor County in both scoring and rebounding.
10. Adair County (12-15): The Indians notched a win over Green County but fell to Russell County. Productive Russell County snapped Adair County's four-game winning streak, defeating the Indians 61-45. Lucas Pooler is leading Adair County, averaging a team-high 12.3 points per game.
11. Nelson County (11-17): The Cardinals dropped back-to-back games to LaRue County and John Hardin. Currently, Nelson County is on a three-game losing skid.
12. Hart County (11-14): In between losses to North Hardin and Fort Knox, Hart County notched a win over Thomas Nelson. Hart County has won five of its last nine games.
13. Thomas Nelson (9-17): After reeling off three straight wins, Thomas Nelson dropped back-to-back games to Hart County and Iroquois. The Generals suffered a double digit loss in each of the two games.
14. Fort Knox (7-16): Showing improvement, Fort Knox notched back-to-back wins over Bethlehem and Hart County before falling to Western, an opponent from Louisville. The Eagles won back-to-back games for only the second time in the 2019-20 season.
15. Bethlehem (10-17): The Eagles dropped games to Mercer County, Fort Knox and Campbellsville before beating Brown 56-42. Bethlehem's victory over Brown halted a six-game losing skid.
16. Green County (5-17): The Dragons opened February with losses to Adair County, Central Hardin and Somerset. Green County returned to the loss column after ending January with back-to-back wins.
17. Caverna (5-19): Remaining in the loss column, Caverna dropped games to Edmonson County, Campbellsville and Glasgow. The Colonels are currently on a five-game losing skid.
18. Washington County (3-24): After pushing Campbellsville, Washington County notched a win over Whitefield Academy. Washington County has won two of its last six games.