Former UN weapons inspector blasts Bush for "needless war" ...

Page 5 of The IAEA had no reason to lie in their findings.... Elbaradei said the Iranians were not trying to make weapons... The new team found the evidence righ... 124 comments | 2780 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #61

    Join Date
    Jul 01
    Location
    Beautiful Lake Cumberland
    Posts
    5,236

    The same story I linked was also published by The Nuclear N:Former... A left leaning site.. That has to make it credible, right ??
    Advertisement

  2. #62

    Join Date
    Aug 01
    Location
    The last "big town" before you leave Kentucky ...
    Posts
    22,986

    Quote Originally Posted by cammando View Post
    The same story I linked was also published by The Nuclear N:Former... A left leaning site.. That has to make it credible, right ??
    Again, how about a credible, unbiased source, cammando? Is that so freaking hard to understand?

  3. #63

    Join Date
    Jul 01
    Location
    Beautiful Lake Cumberland
    Posts
    5,236

    Then you pick the source... I've asked more than once for your unbiased sources but you have yet to provide any...

  4. #64
    Run To State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 03
    Location
    的've got a strong urge to fly. But I got nowhere to fly to."
    Posts
    30,530

    Quote Originally Posted by westsider View Post
    Is there left-wing extremism on here?

  5. #65

    Join Date
    Aug 01
    Location
    The last "big town" before you leave Kentucky ...
    Posts
    22,986

    Quote Originally Posted by cammando View Post
    Then you pick the source... I've asked more than once for your unbiased sources but you have yet to provide any...
    How about reporting from a credible newspaper or magazine, or some other kind of established media?

    What do I need sources for? I'm not making allegations, and I'm not spouting talking points from a myriad of clearly biased websites.

  6. #66

    Join Date
    Aug 01
    Location
    The last "big town" before you leave Kentucky ...
    Posts
    22,986

    Quote Originally Posted by Run To State View Post
    And who would be espousing such left-wing extremism?

  7. #67
    Run To State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 03
    Location
    的've got a strong urge to fly. But I got nowhere to fly to."
    Posts
    30,530

    Quote Originally Posted by westsider View Post
    And who would be espousing such left-wing extremism?
    Oh please, if you can see it on the right you should see it on the left. Get real.

  8. #68

    Join Date
    Aug 01
    Location
    The last "big town" before you leave Kentucky ...
    Posts
    22,986

    Quote Originally Posted by Run To State View Post
    Oh please, if you can see it on the right you should see it on the left. Get real.
    I asked a question ... do you want to answer it?

  9. #69
    Run To State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 03
    Location
    的've got a strong urge to fly. But I got nowhere to fly to."
    Posts
    30,530

    Quote Originally Posted by westsider View Post
    I asked a question ... do you want to answer it?
    I don't need to answer silly questions. If you're so unbiased as try to act, you'd see it. But, since you don't...

  10. #70

    Join Date
    Jul 01
    Location
    Beautiful Lake Cumberland
    Posts
    5,236

    Quote Originally Posted by westsider View Post
    How about reporting from a credible newspaper or magazine, or some other kind of established media?

    What do I need sources for? I'm not making allegations, and I'm not spouting talking points from a myriad of clearly biased websites.
    The BBC has reported on corruption surrounding ElBaradei.. You posted the first story.. What makes it credible??

  11. #71
    Run To State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 03
    Location
    的've got a strong urge to fly. But I got nowhere to fly to."
    Posts
    30,530

    Quote Originally Posted by cammando View Post
    The BBC has reported on corruption surrounding ElBaradei.. You posted the first story.. What makes it credible??
    The BBC?! Come on cammando! Those crazy right-wingers!

  12. #72

    Join Date
    Jul 01
    Location
    Beautiful Lake Cumberland
    Posts
    5,236

    Quote Originally Posted by Run To State View Post
    The BBC?! Come on cammando! Those crazy right-wingers!
    The crazy right-wingers of Al Jazeera are also reporting on lies on ElBaradei...

  13. #73

    Join Date
    Aug 01
    Location
    The last "big town" before you leave Kentucky ...
    Posts
    22,986

    Quote Originally Posted by cammando View Post
    The BBC has reported on corruption surrounding ElBaradei.. You posted the first story.. What makes it credible??
    Let's see it ...

    I'll take an AP story over anything you've linked to from a website here.

    And, once again, I didn't offer my comment on the original story. I posted it to foster some discussion, although I guess hoping to avoid the usual right-wing sniping was too much to ask.

  14. #74

    Join Date
    Aug 01
    Location
    The last "big town" before you leave Kentucky ...
    Posts
    22,986

    Quote Originally Posted by Run To State View Post
    I don't need to answer silly questions. If you're so unbiased as try to act, you'd see it. But, since you don't...
    Enlighten me, RTS ...

    Are there guys on here that lean left? Sure, there are ... some farther left than me. But I don't know that I've ever seen extremism on that side like I do on the right on here.

  15. #75
    Run To State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 03
    Location
    的've got a strong urge to fly. But I got nowhere to fly to."
    Posts
    30,530

    Quote Originally Posted by westsider View Post
    Enlighten me, RTS ...

    Are there guys on here that lean left? Sure, there are ... some farther left than me. But I don't know that I've ever seen extremism on that side like I do on the right on here.
    Well of course you don't. With all due respect westsider, you don't see it as extremism because you tend to side with them. Kind of natural I suppose.

Top