Former UN weapons inspector blasts Bush for "needless war" ...

Page 3 of The IAEA had no reason to lie in their findings.... Elbaradei said the Iranians were not trying to make weapons... The new team found the evidence righ... 124 comments | 2774 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #31
    Run To State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 03
    Location
    I've got a strong urge to fly. But I got nowhere to fly to."
    Posts
    30,530

    Quote Originally Posted by westsider View Post
    More right-wing website drivel ... cammando, do you ever get your news from credible, unbiased places? You know, the kind that don't issue talking points?
    Says the guy that posts such "unbiased" sources as the Huffington Post.
    Advertisement

  2. #32

    Join Date
    Aug 01
    Location
    The last "big town" before you leave Kentucky ...
    Posts
    22,986

    Quote Originally Posted by Run To State View Post
    Says the guy that posts such "unbiased" sources as the Huffington Post.
    When have I ever posted something from the Huffington Post? You've accused me of this before, and you never provide any evidence of it. Heck, I've visited the site maybe four or five times in my entire life.

  3. #33

    Join Date
    Aug 01
    Location
    The last "big town" before you leave Kentucky ...
    Posts
    22,986

    Quote Originally Posted by woodsrider View Post
    Any evidence to dispute their claims?
    If I see that reporting from a credible site, I will pay attention.

  4. #34

    Join Date
    Aug 01
    Location
    The last "big town" before you leave Kentucky ...
    Posts
    22,986

    Quote Originally Posted by cammando View Post
    The info for the story came from Al Youm Al Sabeh, an Egyptian newspaper... Hardly a right wing website... Try reading the links sometime.
    I linked to the site ... one look at the advertising and other links tells me all I need to know. Again, find a site that's credible and unbiased. I doubt you ever visit many of those.

  5. #35

    Join Date
    Jul 01
    Location
    Beautiful Lake Cumberland
    Posts
    5,236

    Quote Originally Posted by westsider View Post
    I linked to the site ... one look at the advertising and other links tells me all I need to know. Again, find a site that's credible and unbiased. I doubt you ever visit many of those.
    Just as I thought . You didn't read it... Tell us of your credible and unbiased sites.. I have yet to see you post anything from them....

  6. #36
    titletownclown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 02
    Location
    Danville, KY
    Posts
    8,052

    major leagueName:  sleeping.gif
Views: 70
Size:  18.1 KB

  7. #37

    Join Date
    Aug 01
    Location
    The last "big town" before you leave Kentucky ...
    Posts
    22,986

    Quote Originally Posted by cammando View Post
    Just as I thought . You didn't read it... Tell us of your credible and unbiased sites.. I have yet to see you post anything from them....
    Because I don't get into this hyper-partisan, talking-points crap like you do ... I prefer to think for myself.

    I read it ... more right-wing drivel from a site with an agenda and an axe to grind.

  8. #38

    Join Date
    Jul 01
    Location
    Beautiful Lake Cumberland
    Posts
    5,236

    Still waiting for your credible and unbiased sites..... I am glad to know that Egypt has a right leaning newspaper though... Thanks for the info..

  9. #39
    Run To State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 03
    Location
    I've got a strong urge to fly. But I got nowhere to fly to."
    Posts
    30,530

    Quote Originally Posted by westsider View Post
    When have I ever posted something from the Huffington Post? You've accused me of this before, and you never provide any evidence of it. Heck, I've visited the site maybe four or five times in my entire life.
    If you say so, OK. I'll be sure to keep an eye on your credible sources.

  10. #40
    Run To State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 03
    Location
    I've got a strong urge to fly. But I got nowhere to fly to."
    Posts
    30,530

    Quote Originally Posted by westsider View Post
    Because I don't get into this hyper-partisan, talking-points crap like you do ... I prefer to think for myself.

    I read it ... more right-wing drivel from a site with an agenda and an axe to grind.
    This comment alone sounds like one with a left-wing agenda and an axe to grind.
    The funny thing is for a guy that claims to not get into this hyper-partisan talking-points crap, you NEVER seem to take the side of anyone that's on the conservative side, always those on the left.

  11. #41

    Join Date
    Nov 04
    Location
    Southgate
    Posts
    6,592

    Commando when I clicked on the link you provided I got a virus warning from both Norton and Malwarebytes . Where did you find this link ?

  12. #42

    Join Date
    Jul 01
    Location
    Beautiful Lake Cumberland
    Posts
    5,236

    Quote Originally Posted by KyTmcNcc View Post
    Commando when I clicked on the link you provided I got a virus warning from both Norton and Malwarebytes . Where did you find this link ?
    You must have a left leaning computer,LOL.. More from the article... As soon as ElBaradei was finally replaced as IAEA head early last year, his successor Yukiya Amano attempted to distance himself from the OBIVOUS COVER UP. He issued a report in which the IAEA, for the first time, said things like – on the basis of “extensive” and “credible” information the IAEA now has “concerns about the possible existence in Iran of … current undisclosed activities related to the development of a nuclear payload for a missile,” and “concerns about possible military dimensions to Iran’s nuclear program.”

  13. #43

    Join Date
    Aug 01
    Location
    The last "big town" before you leave Kentucky ...
    Posts
    22,986

    Quote Originally Posted by Run To State View Post
    If you say so, OK. I'll be sure to keep an eye on your credible sources.
    I guess you won't be presenting anything to back up your claim ...

  14. #44

    Join Date
    Aug 01
    Location
    The last "big town" before you leave Kentucky ...
    Posts
    22,986

    Quote Originally Posted by Run To State View Post
    This comment alone sounds like one with a left-wing agenda and an axe to grind.
    The funny thing is for a guy that claims to not get into this hyper-partisan talking-points crap, you NEVER seem to take the side of anyone that's on the conservative side, always those on the left.
    All of my positions are probably to the left of you ... that doesn't mean they're all on the left.

    I challenge the right-wing extremism on here ... and there is plenty of it.

  15. #45
    Run To State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 03
    Location
    I've got a strong urge to fly. But I got nowhere to fly to."
    Posts
    30,530

    Quote Originally Posted by westsider View Post
    All of my positions are probably to the left of you ... that doesn't mean they're all on the left.

    I challenge the right-wing extremism on here ... and there is plenty of it.
    Why do you NEVER challenge the left-wing extremism on here?

Top