Tim Barnhorst- Dixie

Corbin Dematto- Dixie

Matt Gorbandt- Ryle

Caleb Lonkard- Ryle

Adam Shumate- Cov Cath

Andrew Moran- Calvary

Rodney Orr- Newport

By position. Can you not read?

It's football and basketball season chief. Why don't you list yours and then we can all argue.

I'm asking everyone's opinion at this point, at least if you're going to reply, why not reply to th whole thing instead of bits and pieces?

I'm asking everyone's opinion at this point, at least if you're going to reply, why not reply to th whole thing instead of bits and pieces?

I know you are new here, but if you look at other threads that are created like yours, usually the thread starter provides some fodder to get things started. With the focus on the high school football playoffs and then basketball coming up, baseball is on the back burner right now. It will have its time, and believe me baseball is my favorite.

I know you are new here, but if you look at other threads that are created like yours, usually the thread starter provides some fodder to get things started. With the focus on the high school football playoffs and then basketball coming up, baseball is on the back burner right now. It will have its time, and believe me baseball is my favorite.

Have to agree with History on this one CM. You are in the middle of the football playoffs and the start of the scrimage games of Bball. Wait until just after Christmas to start your thread as at the moment, you are a tad early. Like History as most know, I live and die baseball but it just a tad early to be starting this thread!

However welcome to the Baseball Forum........just remember to post any and all accounts of the games you attend once the season starts. With the little that appears in the papers about HS Baseball, we baseball junkies need all the information about the HS games we can get! So again welcome but be patience......

If you're focused on baskeball and football right now, why are you looking and posting on baseball threads? If you're going to partcipate in baseball threads then post about the sport, not about others being focoused on other sports...If I'm wrong please correct me.

If you're focused on baskeball and football right now, why are you looking and posting on baseball threads? If you're going to partcipate in baseball threads then post about the sport, not about others being focoused on other sports...If I'm wrong please correct me.

Sorry doctor...it was under new posts and the heading top seniors in NKY was a little vague. I see you are getting great traffic to your thread...:walk:

I'm quite new at this so i meani'm just trying to get insight on the top seniors in the area. Do you know of any more? i mean from the respected schools in the area...BC,Beechwwod, Ryle, Cooper, etc.....

I'm quite new at this so i meani'm just trying to get insight on the top seniors in the area. Do you know of any more? i mean from the respected schools in the area...BC,Beechwwod, Ryle, Cooper, etc.....

I too was just reading thru the new threads and was not going to comment until I read your last post - seems you feel there are some schools that are NOT respected? such as......... Please tell me which you do not respect. Thanks