Holmes 47 Scott 16

HHSX2

Scott actually led this one 8-7 at the end of one, but in the end Holmes speed and athleticism was too much for the Eagles to contend with.

From nky.com:

Scott 8 0 0 8--16

Holmes 7 20 7 13--47

S–Farris 21 pass from Heeb (Sowder run)

H–Oden 7 run (Gullett kick)

H–Scruggs 5 run (Gullett kick)

H–Gipson 35 pass from Jensen (Gullett kick)

H–Jensen 25 run (kick failed)

H–Jensen 1 run (Gullett kick)

H–Oden 4 run (kick failed)

S–Hoskins 3 run (Sowder run)

H–Oden 24 run (Gullett kick)

Records: H 7-1, S 2-6

Open Enrollment

Wrong.

Pride. Half the kids want to be there and the other half are happy to put on a uniform. I haven't been out to Scott this year but size and numbers would come to mind. Has nothing to do with open enrollment and everything to do with interest in the program.

Wrong.

Pride. Half the kids want to be there and the other half are happy to put on a uniform. I haven't been out to Scott this year but size and numbers would come to mind. Has nothing to do with open enrollment and everything to do with interest in the program.

We have a winner

Scott moved the ball well late after Holmes put defensive subs in and Scott left all 11 starters in on both sides of the ball. Jensen was huge again!

Scott moved the ball all game. Killed themselves with penalties, bad snaps and turnovers.

Did the 11 starters sit out the first quarter as well?

No, but four starters were out all game. After Scotts first drive they had some trouble moving the ball as the Holmes defensive replacements started to play better.

No, but four starters were out all game. After Scotts first drive they had some trouble moving the ball as the Holmes defensive replacements started to play better.

Had trouble moving the ball? What game did you watch? The only time Scott seemed to stall was in the redzone. I haven't seen the stats yet but Scott probably had more yards in this game than any game this year. I believe the Eagles only punted twice the whole game.