Sign in to follow this  
TR23

Dayton/Newport Predictions

Who wins?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

What are you thoughts on this game? Dayton will be without Quarterback Jordan Smith.

Newport by as many as they want. In all honesty it could be a good thing not having Jordan Smith at qb!

I'm sorry but I think otherwise because Smith had a great game facing Loyd, yea they fell short but he brought them back into it being down 30 to 0. He made a huge play scrambling then finding an open WR TR Smith for a 83 yard td pass with a hurt shoulder. He threw for a close 200 yards he finally showed his true potentiol and how to step up and be a leader.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

One game if he does it more consistantly then i will agree with you, who is the back up qb for Dayton?

Newport BIG. Dayton is without their QB and from a friend of mine, I heard they are having big team chemistry issues.

I think chemistry is still alittle bit of a problem.I like the way Coach came out with a few new plays. Think he should really get a look at keeping the job as i herd a few players say they will not play for the suspened coach if and when he comes back.AS for the QB they cant throw the ball too good anyway so him being out wont be a game changer.Newport wins 35-8. BTW KEEP CHAD!!!! Looked more like a team friday.And I know the kids like him alot more too

Newport will be playing without WR Robbie Washington, thats a big help for dayton, and im pretty sure line backer Quin Mcday is out too.

With or without the above two, Newport rolls in this one.

Demetri Brown will have a field day against the Dayton defense. They will struggle big time against his athleticism.

Suspended coach? Can somebody please explain?????????????

Go to page # 4, scroll down toward the bottom and the title of that thread says it all.