Should Lone Oak had went for the 2pt conversion in the 1st OT period?

I would have. I would have trusted that my offense, the unit which typically carried me to victories, could get three yards. Other factors are that they were playing against a favored opponent, they had no momentum after blowing a 16 point lead, and their placekicker had already missed two PATs. But I can also see where Haskins could've believed that Boyle could never stop them from 10 yards out in any of the OTs, and that once they'd be able to get the stop they needed.

I think they should have.

It puts your best aspect (offense) on the field to win or lose the game on one play. It means that YOU decide your fate.

You know Boyle gets last shot in the next OT and they will get to decide their fate based on what the LO offense does in their possession.

As soon as the Rebels held them to 3 I believed Boyle would win it if they got close for 2 downs to try. That's exactly what happened. They put the game in their own hands.

Still, I feel very sorry for the pain the Flash players must feel. They played a great game and were a great team.

Lone Oak should have taken a safety before that last punt. The lead would have been 29-28, but the kickoff would have forced Boyle County to go about 40 yards to get in position to win with a field goal; 65 yards to score a touchdown. Just my thoughts from the bleachers.

At least the 2 thread conversion worked.:D

He's here all night, and the 9:30 show is completely different from the 7:30, be sure to tip your server :lol:

:lol: :lol: :thumb: