Bengals RB Situation

Clyde

Marvin made it very clear that this would not affect Ced when they signed him.

But did he expect LJ to come in and get a 100 yard game in his 1st real action?

LJ has looked great.

This could be very interesting. My biggest concern is that LJ is only under contract for the rest of this year. There's no benefit in letting him put up numbers, other than protecting Benson.

Lets not get all worked up here this is the browns. They are ranked 29 out of 32 teams aganist the run. I think a lot of backs in the NFL would have been successful running behind that line today. There is no situation, Benson will get 20+ carries when he is back 100%.

Lets not get all worked up here this is the browns. They are ranked 29 out of 32 teams aganist the run. I think a lot of backs in the NFL would have been successful running behind that line today. There is no situation, Benson will get 20+ carries when he is back 100%.

:thumb:

IF Marvin was to assign split carries to LJ and Benson, I think it would work out better in the long run. Obviously Cedric's stats would go down and his carries and he wouldn't be too happy about that, but he really just has to deal with it IF that decision was ever made. However, I do believe it will be about 20 carries Benson, 10-12 for LJ from now on.