Sign in to follow this  
oldrambler

Boyd County 5 Raceland 2

Congrats to Boyd on the win. :thumb:

Also, congrats to Raceland on another sucsessful season. Rams, I know that you feel that it could have been better but you have finished strong and have nothing to hang your heads over in losing in close one to a good Boyd Co. team.

Raceland seniors...some of you have played multiple sports throughout your high school carrer. As a long time Raceland fan I want to say thank you for all your hard work, dedication, heart and hustle through the years in any and all sports that you have participated in. I also want to thank these kids parents, they sacrifice alot as well in years of support for their kids.

So, once again to all of the seniors...........you will not be forgotten and as we always say here in "The Twin Cities" (Raceland/Worthington), "Once A Ram, Always A Ram" :ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper:

Congratulations to Boyd County, they have a very good team and should make the finals interesting. Good luck to them.

I would like to thank the Raceland players, parents, fans, and coaches, they all have once again represented Raceland well. I am having trouble remembering the third senior, and I apologize for that, but Josh Wilson had a great season and I wish him well. John-Scott Carver what can I say, he has been a great representative to Raceland and has played with as much heart in baseball and football as you could ask of a young man. He will continue to represent Raceland while playing football at Georgetown College. Good luck to John-Scott, and thanks for effort that you always gave, game after game after game.

Congrats to Boyd on the win. :thumb:

Also, congrats to Raceland on another sucsessful season. Rams, I know that you feel that it could have been better but you have finished strong and have nothing to hang your heads over in losing in close one to a good Boyd Co. team.

Raceland seniors...some of you have played multiple sports throughout your high school carrer. As a long time Raceland fan I want to say thank you for all your hard work, dedication, heart and hustle through the years in any and all sports that you have participated in. I also want to thank these kids parents, they sacrifice alot as well in years of support for their kids.

So, once again to all of the seniors...........you will not be forgotten and as we always say here in "The Twin Cities" (Raceland/Worthington), "Once A Ram, Always A Ram" :ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper:

Thanks old Rambler and Ram,It is hard to believe that it is over. I hated to see one of them for sure walk off of that Field for the last time. Its like turning a page in a book that you just hate to put down. Never to wear that Raceland Jersey again.

Congrats Boyd Co. And Raceland, don't hang your heads boys. You had a good season, and I look forward to watching you again next year. To the Seniors, thank you for the leadership and the memories.

Congrats Boyd Co. And Raceland, don't hang your heads boys. You had a good season, and I look forward to watching you again next year. To the Seniors, thank you for the leadership and the memories.

Still at work I bet.:lol:

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Congratulations to Boyd County, they have a very good team and should make the finals interesting. Good luck to them.

I would like to thank the Raceland players, parents, fans, and coaches, they all have once again represented Raceland well. I am having trouble remembering the third senior, and I apologize for that, but Josh Wilson had a great season and I wish him well. John-Scott Carver what can I say, he has been a great representative to Raceland and has played with as much heart in baseball and football as you could ask of a young man. He will continue to represent Raceland while playing football at Georgetown College. Good luck to John-Scott, and thanks for effort that you always gave, game after game after game.

The third senior is Shawn Reynolds.

The third senior is Shawn Reynolds.

Thank you, I had a brain lock. Thanks to Shawn, he too make the Ram Nation proud and will be missed.

Congratulations to Boyd County and best wishes to all the Ram Seniors!

Nice win for Boyd and great effort by the Rams, they just ran into a team that's rolling right now. I was really impressed with the toughness of Raceland's catcher, he took a lick and stayed in the game. Love to see that out of kids.

Great game!!! Arthur pitched a wonderful game and Wiler came in after the rain delay to close it out. Good luck tonight. Go lions.

First, congrats to Boyd County on the victory and good luck against East Carter tonight. Secondly, congratulations on a fine year to the Rams and especially John Scott, Josh and Shawn. You guys will be missed and your leadership will be hard to fill. Good luck in whatever you do in the future. Remember as Oldrambler says, "Once a Ram Always a Ram!"

Congratulations to Boyd County and good luck in the final game tonight! I would also like to congratulate the Rams on a well played game. GO LIONS!!!

Our season ended the same way it started with Boyd. Its sad to say that if the boys would have ALL played up to what they could have and without ALL the distractions WE could have went further. I think that TWO of the Seniors gave it all they could considering everything and I think some of the other kids played all out but I really don't think that the TEAM came together as just that a TEAM! We had the talent to do it BUT just DIDN'T. GOOD LUCK BOYD and some of US appreciate what you guys have done to help OUR BOYS mostly GAVIN, who took the time to work with the younger kids and develope them teach them that to WORK HARD AND TO HUSTLE and GOOD THINGS WILL HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!BOYD, you should THANK these guys for the time and effort they put in day in and day out, you know this takes away from their families year round BUT IT SHOWS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!The thing I appreciate the most is GAVIN is a straight shooter with anyone he talks too, if you don't want to know what has to say you had better stay away, and nowadays you get so many COACHES that try to smooth coat things and hide things, and have kids playing that really should not but because their parents know someone or they get pressure from someone they BUCKLE and give in which hurts the TEAM and I don't think this will happen with this bunch, if YOU screw up you will HEAR about NO matter WHO YOU ARE, AGAIN THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!

Edited by pickoff
misspelling

Sign in to follow this