Sign in to follow this  
16thBBall Fan

Greenup County 17 Raceland 7

Greenup's JV has as good or better than most Raceland pitching staff. IMO

Errors also did address, yet your 3rd baseman and SS are both from Greenup, we can't give yyou guys everything. LOL

We will keep the 3rd baseman he is a good defensive player.He is a little streaky hitting but will be a real good player before he leaves. You can have the shortstop back !!!!!!!!!

We will keep the 3rd baseman he is a good defensive player.He is a little streaky hitting but will be a real good player before he leaves. You can have the shortstop back !!!!!!!!!

Now wait a minute!! It's after the trade deadline, you will just have to wait. :sssh:

Now wait a minute!! It's after the trade deadline, you will just have to wait. :sssh:

Don't want to trade just want to return like a bad christmas present:D

Don't want to trade just want to return like a bad christmas present:D

Wow, tell us what you really think.:eek: :eek:Will you still be saying that come football season?

Wow, tell us what you really think.:eek: :eek:Will you still be saying that come football season?

Don't really care about football it's baseball season. That's the problem people can't seperate the two especially the Rams coaching staff. Don't get me wrong the coaches are good people but if it was football they would not hesitate to make the changes on the football field if the same person kept making mistakes there would be changes.:irked:

Both the third baseman and the shortstop are family now, and we will be glad to keep both of them. I am proud to have them both.

And during this turbulent time, one of them needs the Raceland family, just as much as the Raceland family needs them. We are here to support the players, no matter what kind of season, or game they have, and I will support these two, as well as all the the other, Raceland players no matter what happens.

Both the third baseman and the shortstop are family now, and we will be glad to keep both of them. I am proud to have them both.

And during this turbulent time, one of them needs the Raceland family, just as much as the Raceland family needs them. We are here to support the players, no matter what kind of season, or game they have, and I will support these two, as well as all the the other, Raceland players no matter what happens.

I agree. Remember, these are high schoolers, not professionals. I respect any player who goes out on the field day in and day out and gives it their all. None of the Rams have anything to hang their heads about. Congrats on a fine season so far, and hopefully it won't end just yet.

I forgot, Raceland did get a pitcher for us. 8th grader Sammons. If he keeps working at baseball, he should be a fine pitcher in a few years.

On the other subject, I feel for a kid that has to go out and play a game when there is serious trouble in his family.:eek: I am sure there will be brighter days ahead of him or I atleast hope so.

He is a good kid and I do root for him to do well. Its just that shortstop stop is not his postion he would probably benefit from playing a different postion. I do know he tries his best but if this was football and he was the quarterback and throwing int's there would be a change to a different postion and a new quarterback.

I think the percentages would indicate a three-peat!:thumb:

I wouldn't punch those tickets for Lexington just yet Doc. I think you're underestimating a Boyd team that just waltzed through their district including a shelling of Ashland. Plus Boyd did have Greenup down 5-1 going into the 7th, at Greenup without their #1 on the mound. Just sayin'...:idunno:

I wouldn't punch those tickets for Lexington just yet Doc. I think you're underestimating a Boyd team that just waltzed through their district including a shelling of Ashland. Plus Boyd did have Greenup down 5-1 going into the 7th, at Greenup without their #1 on the mound. Just sayin'...:idunno:

It doesnt matter if they had them down 20 runs, GC won.

Greenup also had thier number 4 on the mound while Boyd had thier number 2.

As has been stated, neither team pitched their #1 in that game. And trust me, if I know GC's players and staff, they will NOT overlook Boyd Co.

As has been stated, neither team pitched their #1 in that game. And trust me, if I know GC's players and staff, they will NOT overlook Boyd Co.

You wont see Boyd co. it will be Raceland again with no pitching left. It would be better to play all of the 16th region than to play Greenup Co. very well coached team. And getting better each week.

Sign in to follow this