Harlan Boy

Harlan County vs Breathitt County

Who Wins  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

I think Breathitt County will name the score if very many people feel so confident that Harlan County will win by that much. Breathitt County is still very good, has one of the top leading rushers in the state and the Bears will be in for a challenge. I look forward to a Bear victory though.

That kind of prediction is doing Harlan County no favors. A one-point win would be huge for the program, but Breathitt has to be the favorite with its tradition.

That kind of prediction is doing Harlan County no favors. A one-point win would be huge for the program, but Breathitt has to be the favorite with its tradition.

Exactly:thumb:

Breathitt 21 Harlan Co 13

Hope im wrong...

There is no logical reason to pick Harlan Co. in this game. Breathitt Co. has a great football team and tradition. A lot being said on here is wishful thinking. I believe it could be anybody's win. It will come down to who makes the least mistakes. Harlan Co. defense needs to continue the physical game but at the same time be athletic enough to cover the pass and option.

Whats your take?

Harlan-38

BC- 14

:flame:Bobcats

I'm pretty sure you said the same thing about the Letcher Central game. I assure you, Breathitt could beat Letcher Central.

I'm not going to make a prediction in this game because I'm so unsure. In order to beat Breathitt, the Black Bears will have to show the same physicality they played with in the second half against Lee County. Fugate is one of the best backs in this part of the state, and better than any other back Harlan County has seen so far. It will definitely be a test and a great game! I just wish I could be there!!!!

I give up!! to be Harlan County fans you all sure no alot about other teams. If your watching HCHS every weekend then how do you know how good other teams our besides looking at score. I know Breathitt has been good it the past but it not the same team. I won't post anything else about what I think the score may be since everyone likes commenting what I think. I would just like to see us going out every week knowing we can win and get the mental edge. But it will be a hard fought ballgame and I can tell you I will be there and everygame I won't pick and choose!!!!!!!

I give up!! to be Harlan County fans you all sure no alot about other teams. If your watching HCHS every weekend then how do you know how good other teams our besides looking at score. I know Breathitt has been good it the past but it not the same team. I won't post anything else about what I think the score may be since everyone likes commenting what I think. I would just like to see us going out every week knowing we can win and get the mental edge. But it will be a hard fought ballgame and I can tell you I will be there and everygame I won't pick and choose!!!!!!!

I'm glad your confident, and I hope everyone else is, but your margin of victory is a bit too high, in my opinion. I think the final score will be less than a touchdown, with the winning team being a toss up.

Your right and I really think it will be close too. I would just like to see Harlan pull out a Win that can boost the rest of the season! But than likely it will be no more than a touchdown game either way.

Breathitt by 10 in a hard fought game.

HCHS is good, but BCHS is still a little better at this point.

I think Breathitt County will name the score if very many people feel so confident that Harlan County will win by that much. Breathitt County is still very good, has one of the top leading rushers in the state and the Bears will be in for a challenge. I look forward to a Bear victory though.

I would say you will be looking for too weeks then. This coming Friday I am afraid you would be wasting your time.

I am impartial on this matter, so here is my take:

Harlan County has three very big advantages entering this game:

1. Depth

2. Size

3. Homefield Advantage

Breathitt, conversely, also has some major advantages over HCHS:

1. Skill/Athleticism

2. Big Game Experience

3. An offense designed to be balanced

Breathitt County has had major issues with dropped passes and accuracy in the passing game, as a result the Bobcats were primarily a one-dimensional team in their victory last night over Estill County. If Breathitt does not catch passe, it eliminates their balance and also drastically decrease their other significant advantages. The best thing HCHS can hope for is a one dimensional Breathitt team and a low scoring game.

I will refrain from a prediction right now, but I will say this. If the same Breathitt team shows up in harlan County that played Estill County last night, the Bears will be celebrating a MAJOR win.