Montgomery Co. 75 Lexington Christian 51

LCA pretty much seems to just try to outscore you rather than playing on the defensive end.

I guess that method works if you are able to shoot effectively at a high percentage on most nights. Mason County also relies heavily on offense, and not so much on defense. If you're having an off shooting night, however, this strategy can backfire quickly, as it did for LCA. Montgomery County plays good basketball on both ends of the floor. They are a powerhouse, and will be tough to deal with come postseason play.

I guess that method works if you are able to shoot effectively at a high percentage on most nights. Mason County also relies heavily on offense, and not so much on defense. If you're having an off shooting night, however, this strategy can backfire quickly, as it did for LCA. Montgomery County plays good basketball on both ends of the floor. They are a powerhouse, and will be tough to deal with come postseason play.

Yea don't remind us... no one in the 10th wants to see them.:cry:

Yea don't remind us... no one in the 10th wants to see them.:cry:

I'd say not. If Montgomery is playing like this now, then I'd say postseason time they will be focused, and could potentially play even better. They have the willpower and tallent to win it all this year, of course if they make it out of the 10th region and first round of state tournament. If they can do both of those, then I'd say they have what it takes. I mean, they've beaten Lex. Christian (11th region) and lost to Lex. Cath twice, so they're due for a win if they would happen to meet up in state, and played Dunbar to a one point game in overtime in which they had a double digit lead during that game. They could suprise some people this year.

LCA is a different team without London this year, she was such a dynamic player and the Lady Eagles don't have anyone close to replacing what she brought to the team. Montgomery Co. on the other hand lost an outstanding player in Danis but replace her with 2 or 3 players that bring a lot with size, and athleticism. Montgomery Co. can guard and score on anyone. They are like chameleons, they can adapt with any kind of style of play. A very tough team for anyone to have to play, but Bourbon Co. will be an interesting first round district match up considering they split with Montgomery in the regular season and have confidence going into that match up.

Hey, it's almost March Madness, anything can happen.:dancingpa

LCA is a different team without London this year, she was such a dynamic player and the Lady Eagles don't have anyone close to replacing what she brought to the team. Montgomery Co. on the other hand lost an outstanding player in Danis but replace her with 2 or 3 players that bring a lot with size, and athleticism. Montgomery Co. can guard and score on anyone. They are like chameleons, they can adapt with any kind of style of play. A very tough team for anyone to have to play, but Bourbon Co. will be an interesting first round district match up considering they split with Montgomery in the regular season and have confidence going into that match up.

Hey, it's almost March Madness, anything can happen.:dancingpa

I agree!! And it is time for March Madness and anything can happen. Bourbon Co should come in confident against the Indians on a neutral floor. Montgomery is going to have to come into the districts ready to play if they are going to make it to Diddle Arena!!! Predictions?