thewalrus

16th Region Rankings

RH better hope and pray they don't get the loser of the 62nd. No way they beat Elliott in the Region. And East is the one team in the region that can match up with them. No way they beat East.

No way? Why?

Rose Hill beat Elliott Co once this year..What makes you think they can't do it again? :jump:

IMO (opinion only), Elliott was getting a little ahead of itself at that point and received a rude awakening. I think they'll be ready the next time and I also think they will win every game in the regional tourney by 10+ points. I think the best opportunity to stop Elliott will come from East Carter or Rose Hill.

Lets just say it should be a fun Region Tourny to watch. Hopefully, I can get a radio link and listen to some of the games.

I'm not asking this to be a wiseguy - I just don't know anything about Boone. Are they a decent team or should Rose HIll have won this game?

Have never seen them. They are now 21-5 so I would have to assume they are above average. Honestly I'm really not quaified to answer about how good they are. I looked at their past results and they have beaten some pretty good teams and won a holiday tournament.

Have never seen them. They are now 21-5 so I would have to assume they are above average. Honestly I'm really not quaified to answer about how good they are. I looked at their past results and they have beaten some pretty good teams and won a holiday tournament.

Sounds like they are probably a pretty decent team. What is Rose Hill's record now?

IMO (opinion only), Elliott was getting a little ahead of itself at that point and received a rude awakening. I think they'll be ready the next time and I also think they will win every game in the regional tourney by 10+ points. I think the best opportunity to stop Elliott will come from East Carter or Rose Hill.

I think Elliott is clear capable of winning the region and beating anyone in the 16th but I think for them to beat Rose Hill by double digets will take some kind of effort. For that to happen Timmy Knipp better get back on board and quickly.

Sounds like they are probably a pretty decent team. What is Rose Hill's record now?

You would think I would know but I don't I will look it up.

After tonight 16-10 with Greenup remaining.

I think Rose Hill has a pretty good record within the region.

16th region games only:

Elliott 16-1

Rose Hill 10-1

East Carter 18-4

Bath 9-3

West 14-7

Raceland 11-5

Fairview 11-8

Boyd Co. 8-8

Everyone else with a losing record...

1 Elliott County

2 East Carter

3 Rose Hill

4 Bath County

5 Raceland

6 Fairview

7 West Carter

8 Morgan County

9 Rowan County

10 Boyd County

11 Ashland

12 Lewis County

13 Greenup County

14 Russell

15 Fleming County

16 Menifee County

1 Elliott County

2 East Carter

3 Rose Hill

4 Bath County

5 Raceland

6 Fairview

7 West Carter

8 Morgan County

9 Rowan County

10 Boyd County

11 Ashland

12 Lewis County

13 Greenup County

14 Russell

15 Fleming County

16 Menifee County

On what logic can you rank East ahead of Rose Hill? Obviously head to head competition means little to anyone on this board.

On what logic can you rank East ahead of Rose Hill? Obviously head to head competition means little to anyone on this board.

Don't like the rankings. Post your own.