THEGREENDANDY

Louisville area D1 prospects 2008

That "blue and white" team will not even offer. Trust me. That's from a good source. Phillips is no better than TaShawn McBroom the RB/WR that played at Trinity. All D1 teams passed on him because of his size.:cry:

It was a different regime at UK when McBroom was at Trinity. Trust me (from a blue and white source) they will take him serious. Don't be surprised if they offer him a scholarship!

Possibly WKU or a formerly 1-AA school, but not a D-1 major. He just doesn't have the size. He is a heck of a player, though, and should still set his eyes on it.

I agree, what position in College would he play? He would probably not even run the ball if at X or Trinity and what kind of grades does he get?

I just heard that ND is recruiting Mr. Phillips. He does very well in school, is a great kid and has proven that he can play. I think people will be surprised about the number and quality of offers he will have to play D1.

That "blue and white" team will not even offer. Trust me. That's from a good source. Phillips is no better than TaShawn McBroom the RB/WR that played at Trinity. All D1 teams passed on him because of his size.:cry:

Tay was awesome, but I think Phillips may well end up being one of the best athletes Trinity has ever produced.

I agree, what position in College would he play? He would probably not even run the ball if at X or Trinity and what kind of grades does he get?

What a arrogant comment! A kid with over 5,000 career rushing yards and he wouldn't even get a look at X or Trinity. He has a 3.65 GPA which means he would have at least a 2.0 if he were at "your" school.

What a arrogant comment! A kid with over 5,000 career rushing yards and he wouldn't even get a look at X or Trinity. He has a 3.65 GPA which means he would have at least a 2.0 if he were at "your" school.

Are the North Bullitt grades really that highly bloated? :sssh:

Not arrogant just truth. I have seen the kid at track meets and he is a good athlete, very fast but at some 6A schools he would probably be a LBer.

DJ Hall from St.Xavier attended the Michigan Junior day yesterday, and was also invited to the Michigan Senior Elite camp this summer. Louisville, Indiana, Purdue, Marshall, BC and numerous other schools are in the mix.

Tim is to small to play D1, sorry to say.

Doss' WR Cameron Clemons

Central's Ridge Wilson and Mister Cobble are D1, (Tim Patterson 09)

Male's Justin Green

I think some people on this board should look at all the D1 teams in the country and then tell me Tim is to small to play at that level. He might not make it to the big time programs but he can play at a small D1 school. I have seen it.

I just heard that ND is recruiting Mr. Phillips. He does very well in school, is a great kid and has proven that he can play. I think people will be surprised about the number and quality of offers he will have to play D1.

Not sure that is true, but would be great for him if it is. They are recruiting Deuce, but he is still a ways downs their list. They are loaded at RB (yes, believe it or not, but their OL stinks which is why the lousy results) and look to take only 2 this year. Deuce is receiving material, was at Jr day, etc.

I love watching that kid play! But I have to agree with you as well.

Hey, has anyone ever seen that 5-5 runningback for LSU. I think his name is Trindon Holliday. man, he is way to small to play d-1 football. I w

DJ Hall from St.Xavier attended the Michigan Junior day yesterday, and was also invited to the Michigan Senior Elite camp this summer. Louisville, Indiana, Purdue, Marshall, BC and numerous other schools are in the mix.

Add Middle Tennessee St and Louisville to list of Junior day invites.

Hey, has anyone ever seen that 5-5 runningback for LSU. I think his name is Trindon Holliday. man, he is way to small to play d-1 football. I w

5'5", yes, but also the fastest man in college football. World class sprinter.