NKY most improved teams, Next year.

Fast Hands

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When does the new school open in Boone Co. Is there a projection of what it will do to the classifications of the other 3 Boone schools? If all 4 will be 6A, it will have to weaken some school if not a couple.

I've heard they drop to 5A. That would leave 8-9 5A schools in No KY??

Not sure but from what I've heard all 4 enrollments would put them at 5A levels. Of course they can request to play up. Of course lots can still change.

That would make for a new 4 team district or a 9 team district. KHSAA could have a field day with this.

Boone

Conner

CovCath

Dixie

Highlands

Holmes

New School

Ryle

Scott

Campbell Co. and Holmes will be vastly improved....I also think Simon Kenton is a team to watch...:thumb:

I don't realy know how the Camels will do next year. They will have a lot to replace and will probably be pretty young. But they could be pretty good, its the following couple years is when they will be very good!

Lloyd will be greatly improved next year. They have tons of talent returning and with the Coach Yeagle situation behind them look out. Next years junior class beat New Cath and Beechwood as freshmen.Hopefully the new coach will be selected soon so the program can move on.The returning senior class is strong combined with the juniors it should be a good year in Erlanger.

Simon Kenton...

Agree 100%

1. SK has alot of returning starters next year. JV team lost 1 game and frosh went 10-0. They need to improve their schedule and play better competition if they want to get to the top of 6A in NKy. IMO

2. CC will also be good next year. Alot of young talent. Depends on how they mature at the varisty level.

3. Conner would have been my #2 pick but not sure how many kids they will be losing to Cooper. They have the talent on the JV team to make big improvements next year.

Highlands should improve next year' date=' and then they should really improve the following year.[/quote']

So next year they will beat St X and Trinity and the following year it will be UK and UL? :lol::lol: