Sign in to follow this  
IM4THEHOUNDS

Corbin vs. LCA on the road again

Who keeps the winning streak going LCA or Corbin?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Who keeps the winning streak going LCA or Corbin?

• LCA
    • Corbin

LCA is a 10 point favorite per the Cantrell ratings.

I hope corbin wins i've been a fan since we played there in 2004. Great fans and tough football players.

Nope. I've done my musical part for the year (I assume!).

I will, however, hang out at the visitor's gate until kickoff (no togas this week, though).

Hope to say hey!

Guest Bluto
I hope corbin wins i've been a fan since we played there in 2004. Great fans and tough football players.

I can agree with THAT.

Hounds find a way to stop LCA enough to get the win on the road. I think this Corbin team lead by Cashen and Madon will settle in and play some good football the rest of the way this season. Hounds 42 LCA 30

I think that not enough consideration has been put into many predictions for Lexington Christian-Corbin game this evening. More weight should be given to the difficultly of schedule and the compassion of coaches who will not run up the score. May the better team win.

I think that not enough consideration has been put into many predictions for Lexington Christian-Corbin game this evening. More weight should be given to the difficultly of schedule and the compassion of coaches who will not run up the score. May the better team win.

Well said. Predictions are just that- never much weight in any of them. We'll see who's the better football team to-nite. Everyone can dream though, kind of makes it fun to think you can play with another caliber of team, even if you can't. Good luck guys.

I'll pull for LCA on this one. I have'nt seen Corbin play, but LCA is in our district, so I'll wish luck tonight.